Update 5.7 Patch Notes

Full patch notes review.

New hero

First off…

Whoo-Hoo!!!

Shere Khan is in the game!

Five animals down, one man-cub to go.

Anyway, Shere Khan looks likes a damage version of Bagheera and could be an incredible use in battle. And while Khan’s friendship with Scar is all to be expected, his friendship with Bagheera is unexpected and all around weird. Not only did they never interact in the movie prior they are bitter enemies. Other good friends I would have chosen would be either Kaa in a teeth clenching team up or Hopper in a relationship similar to Scar and the hyenas.

Thr new buff sounds promising, this could stop self healers like Rex and Baloo making things less frustrating.

Improvment

The stamina sliders sounds like a improvement rather than pressing the consume button a thousand times.

The temporary friendship fix sounds promising on paper. But let see the results after it’s implemented in the game.

Although, panning… er… banning certain heroes from campaigns sounds promising. Let’s see if this also what heroes they are banning and if it applies to friendship campaigns. Then I’ll feel better about the difficulty being lowered

Winter Event

I like that they starting the restarting the costume so early with Elsa. But why do I have the feeling that it’ll be less like this…

Elsa_from_Disney's_Frozen

And more like this…

Oh well, we’ll just have to wait and see.

Anyhoo, nice to see winter time coming back.

Overall a nice patch note through and through.

wUCHUF

10 Likes

Rex heals?
Also corruption is just curse :woman_shrugging: which he got too…

1 Like

Oh yes.

Just when you think he’s on the ropes. He heals himself right back up to full bar and charges at you.

It’s very annoying really.

2 Likes

Revive. That won’t change a thing.

2 Likes

Not really excited about this hero…but why are his skills sooooo … underwhelming? I mean, without his star, all he does is prevent healing? Really???

This new Debuff is disappointing…

Can we please have information about these friend discs? I don’t want to wait until 11th Dec to know what they do… Could you please share this information in patch notes from now on?

So we can’t quick fight in Elite campaigns? Can you guys apply this feature to Elite campaigns too?

YES!

Could you pls tell us who they are?

I love this! With enemies being at Orange, at least they won’t have red skills and their bonus stats. Hopefully it will be easier now

On a side note, could we please have more friend stamina? We desperately lack those…

I really don’t understand why you guys refuse to do that while players can’t have those enough? What do we have to do now? Paying?

And more importantly, how long this will last? I don’t want to be stuck again while doing friend campaigns? Especially when I have no choice but to stop due to lack of STAMINA

Please apply this to Trial screen too. It is so laggy there …

1 Like

Well, then let’s hope that Rex is one of heroes that are banned from campaigns.

2 Likes

Ok, but the recent “refreshed” heroes are getting a true refresh before or after the new hero?

3 Likes

That is very very rude and very immature, the creators are working hard

5 Likes

We got shere khan! Now we can have a jungle book collection.

3 Likes

What about Mowgli

2 Likes

Does anyone know how much Patch tier 3 essence I need to take a hero from Patch 11-15

2 Likes

Definitely after the new hero but it may be either early December which is in a week December 23rd or next year to see if they get a actual refresh and I understand they were busy as well it was the holidays

1 Like

This looks very exciting, that means The Jungle Book now has 5 heroes in total! I got a feeling that one more may join at some point. :wink:

I figured Scar would be one of the friend campaigns for Shere Khan, which makes perfect sense because you know, lion vs. tiger except they’re teaming up together! I can’t wait to read the interactions with these 2 dominant predators. :lion: :tiger:
Bagheera most definitely fits here as well, who is technically another predator as well though he’s more kind and caring.

Some of the improvements look great. Some are interesting, and some are a little complicated for me.
So Elsa is having a costume thread, huh? I wonder if this would reflect on some other heroes sometime soon? An extra cosmetic should be exciting to hear!:smiley:

As for the bug fixes, I still noticed whenever Sarah Sanderson gets defeated, she didn’t disappear, so that’s what you’re fixing, right?:thinking:

Also, I don’t know if what I’m about to say counts as a bug fix, but I’m going to say it now: Whenever I watch an advertisement (ad) just to claim rewards, some of them don’t show the exit (x) button at the top-right corner of the screen when the ads are finished. It happened to me recently, and no matter how many times I keep reporting them just to get rid of them, they keep coming back several times, which frustrates me!:rage: Again, I’m not sure if that’s part of the games’ issues, but I have to bring it up just because.

I have quite a ton to say here, and we’re near the end of 2023!:exploding_head: Yikes! Times does fly quickly doesn’t it? This looks great overall, and Happy December! :christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:

Shere Khan: “Bravo, bravo! Now this is some excellent news! Now you better watch out…because prepare yourselves to get eaten alive…” :smiling_imp::tiger2:

4 Likes

Yesss! Finally, we’re getting khan. Especially when he’s teaming up with scar which makes perfect sense. But I was hoping he will team up with kaa too since it’s his snake.

2 Likes

Will deal with this kid and perhaps his girlfriend another time.

1 Like

Yeah, like he’s gonna spare her since she’s not a male .

1 Like

Either it’s her old dress from when she was first released or it’s her outfit in Olaf’s frozen adventure (if it’s the second outfit I said I am going to be excited to get her costume if I get lucky :sob:)

2 Likes

Will this change last long enough for me to complete my outstanding Friendship Campaigns?
There are a lot of them…

And please make it a permanent change, I know many requests have been made for the Friendship enemy cap to be locked at Orange.

4 Likes

12 Likes

This is HUGE.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney