Update 5.7 Patch Notes

Gee man, I’m just helpin’, you don’t need to be all critical

2 Likes

Lets stay on topic now

1 Like

Ahh our final Prize Wall hero! I will definitely work on him of course!

Fantastic! Especially for the nodes between stages this is great news

Very much welcome now that stamina has changed, and consumables in contrast give very little. So it is welcome that we can use more if needed with a slider

Even while temporary, this is a great fix. Orange always was the rank that didn’t have something special. If this makes it possible for more heroes around orange to get disks, the friendship disk might become the thing tied to orange.

Also looking forward to get more into friendship campaigns I have been stuck in for a while!

Can someone explain what this means? I don’t think I can visualize what this changes?

OOH! I hope I’ll be able to complete that trial!

Great update all things considered. Haven’t been this happy with an update for a while, but this one is certainly great!

1 Like

Ah uma coisa que está me incomodando, sobre a atualização 5.6.0.1-C. Falaram sobre Buffs em uma grande lista de personagens, até agora esses Buffs não chegaram e apenas o uso deles nas franquias.

1 Like

We still don´t know that yet. But… maybe?

2 Likes

The listing of each individual raid and its rewards will be replaced with just the total rewards. Not a big deal when raiding 10 times, but very helpful when raiding hundreds of times.

3 Likes

or 50 thousand

4 Likes

Esses buffs chegaram, é só que eles são tão insignificantes que nada mudou.

1 Like

Perblue give cat character an interesting moveset challenge (impossible).

1 Like

Oh that’s not the reason why I wanted a friendship with them and you know it! She has her own tiger Rajah! I’d would love to see how Khan would feel about a domesticated tiger being friends with what he sees as the enemy! Would have been interesting!

2 Likes

I speak from S21

• there needs to be an ‘enhance all’ button for the badges in the enhancement area. 200+ heroes with 6 badges is a lot to enhance individually and it takes over an hour.

• with the increase of heroes, mega mart and black market have become very much out of date. they need a refresh. there was a time we could buy new hero chips in the black market, and this wouldn’t be a bad thing to return

• although there are now 100 levels, the tiers in invasion are also outdated. there are not enough mod frags of all colours and shapes on offer which makes it incredibly hard to build up mods.

• the creep surge tickets (that look like the CW ones) are still useless. they have no generic use & they don’t show up on surge. therefore I have 10 sitting in my inventory for no reason.

• with there being so many heroes now, it has been suggested a handful of times that you implement some sort of favourites system so we can highlight the heroes we use most. also, there needs to be a red skill option in the drop down menu, along side ‘level’ ‘team ‘rank’ etc

2 Likes

So just the friend campaign? I think Red+0 with the red skills would be a better cap, but why put a cap that doesn’t allow red skills, or battle badges?

2 Likes

You’re obsessed with amphibia
Anyway there isn’t Encanto Gravity Falls Inspector Gadget Amphibia or Fantastia in the game yet so how are they supposed to be friends with a franchise that isn’t in the game currently?

5 Likes

Yeah @Lana_Nickelodeon it’s getting annoying and you gotta be patient about what you want to see because characters you want to see will come whenever depending on what PB does

5 Likes

This is just a revamped Scar.

1 Like

I know they said new costumes will come next year but it looks like we got an early start in fact this is the 3rd time we get an early start because first we get Bowler Hat Guy from Meet The Robinsons then we get Eda from The Owl House which ended months ago now we get a new costume

Which costume do you guys think Elsa will have?

• Snow Queen (Which she first had before they changed her)
  • Ahtohallan
  • Cross the sea

0 voters

4 Likes

You forgot comfy Elsa from Ralph Breaks the Internet

2 Likes

Statler: Do you think the players we’ll be able to whoop this cat?

Waldorf: Well if a little boy could. Then the players Shere Khan.

Both: Doh-ho-ho-ho

8 Likes

I’m so excited for the OG Elsa to come back… my post from a few years ago is coming true they are bringing OG Elsa back!!!

4 Likes

They never specified that it was the original outfit, even if I’m hoping that it will be. It could just be Elsa the Snow Queen, or some other random outfit she wears.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney