Update 5.9-A Balancing Update

I was referring to the unity patch trial (and some of the other patch trials), not the event trial. I did indeed use Shang and Mushu in the event trial.

1 Like

Oh, sorry for the confusion. I was able to get 3 stars on the patch trials without too much trouble myself, though it did sometimes require playing around with timing or restarting the game to get different disks on the enemies.

I agree they should move coco jungle book and owl house I am kinda sad kuzco will get a nerf next month but don’t worry i will still use him but yes glad Dante luz and more are getting nerfed in the upcoming months

@TheGrillFather could we please get owl house with season 17? Another batch of main counters for eda is going to be nerfed. Why do you guys insist on letting eda run rampant longer than she needs too? All due respect but it’s getting close to the point that if you don’t have eda you won’t win. Which in turn makes the game unhealthy and runs more of the player base off

11 Likes

Is there a way we can get some reimbursement on disk power for disks we spent millions on that are now not the usable one?

8 Likes

Interesting changes. Nerfing mid heroes. lol. But some of the nerfs were necessary, more so the buffs. Decent changes in my opinion.

Thank goodness Dante is getting nerfed! He’s just too overpowered. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So NBC is getting nerfed already after collectively sucking for more than 2 years?

Wth?

1 Like

Thank goodness Sisu and Meilin Lee both getting needed! They’re just too overpowered. :sweat_smile:

Uh…wdym? Wildcards and Raya and the Last Dragon characters aren’t going to be rebalanced yet. Also, wdym Sisu and Meilin are overpowered?

2 Likes

I meant like they are but, for me, they’re just underpowered.

Agreed
(10 chars)

5 Likes

You shouldn’t underestimate the power of The Mayor…

2 Likes

What a big middle finger.

2 Likes

@TheGrillFather I like that Owl House and Jungle Book are done together, but please switch these and do 18 first! Or at least move these two up to 17, you could swap them with Nightmare and Pirates. The biggest problem toons need to be done together, and sooner rather than later. Especially with the viable counters being nerf’d and your penchant for selecting war off-duties being the strongest toons. If not, maybe hold off on selecting any off-duties from franchises that haven’t been nerf’d yet. If you pick off duties from these strongest franchises and only leave nerf’d toons to counter them with, it will be a couple months of misery for everyone involved.

5 Likes

I don’t think the entire seasons need to be swapped, because of Tron and Dante who are pretty much on the same level as those two franchises.
But swithing jungle book and owl house with pirates/NBC/even emperor’s new groove would be ideal

5 Likes

There are way too many characters in the game and after looking at how many friendship campaigns I haven’t completed I’m glad Perblue’s slowing down on new characters in fact I’m trying to complete the friendship of the heroes that have been in the game longer

Kim deseves a buff

1 Like

Kim got a buff

2 Likes

Ron Kim and drakken flik hopper are unusuable now even in teams cause of their nerfs also we need a 1 time reset on discs and mods tbh hopefully after balances you all can work toward a recycle feature

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney