Update 5.9-A Balancing Update

Her dominance is almost on par with Randall’s in October/November 2019, when there were fewer than 80 heroes instead of over 210.

More or less. She’s way more OP than him at his peak but also had two counters made broken with the exact purpose of making her more bearable, while Randall’s counters were nowhere near as strong as him

True, directly comparing the two is complicated. What I meant (though I didn’t make it especially clear in my comment) is that just in terms of how widely she’s used in top Arena teams, I think she’s surpassed even Zeus’ peak and is about as widespread as Randall was at his peak.

1 Like

I feel like it’s Jafar all over again. Every team had a Jafar that just wiped everyone from the start so everyone used him. Randal had absurd damage and survivability. They both sucked to play against on release. At least Zeus eventually had Mary to direct counter the initial blast.

But I find that stupid to have a single specific hero be necessary to counter another hero since we have off duty heroes, friend campaigns, and franchise trials. I think those are mostly fixed - and off duty not being a thing soon according to patch notes, so that’s good. But either way, with a roster of over 200, there’s no reason for a single hero to be so strong that there aren’t multiple counters.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney