Update 5.9-A Patch Notes

?)))))

Maybe we should start by rebalancing the newer heroes that deal quadrillions of damage?)))

13 Likes

Oh boy we are finally dealing with power imbalance I wonder how good it… oh

5 Likes

They just started… calm down.

5 Likes

Tis but a slippery slope

2 Likes

They started in the most foolish, least helpful place. Calm is not the right reaction.

6 Likes

Yes, if PB wants to rebalance the heroes, they’d better make it all at once, not like this. So many heroes are back to zero, like Hopper, Flik, Randall, etc.And now it seems worse than before, like Eda, Tron, and Dante are becoming more OP since others are nerfed.

4 Likes

They put it to the community as to whether we wanted them all at once or in chunks, and chunks won the poll. Don’t blame Perblue for following what the community voted for.

Zero, no. Though it feels like it against the OP meta. The rebalances feel pretty well in line to what things should be from my testing against the more average hero set. Fingers crossed it continues in a positive direction.

This is true, it does feel worse as some counters to the meta were lost. We really need a good chunk of the meta squad to get toned down with the next batch.

7 Likes

But if in the end doing it in pieces was a community choice, the community also had to be listened to and start with the strongest characters who were last to be improved and/or added. Not for those who had not been relevant for a long time.

5 Likes

Maybey not the opinion of all but I really like the start of this balance procedure. If owl house and jungle book are next most of the extreme op heroes that deal a million times the amount of damage of some are dealt with. Shame some cool chars like flik barley and duff became very bad now. But I disliked how it was a lot more, seeing only the same 15 chars in every mode. A good step but the most op ones still to go.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney