Update 5.9-A Patch Notes

That’s means we’re still getting a new hero every month, thanks to the new battle pass.

2 Likes

True, very true, but still, March or not I can feel in my bones it’s on its way. Hopefully we get new heroes.

2 Likes

We need Amity Blight now for another The Owl House Character

3 Likes

Preach! Some stat readjustments and determination buff decrease is a MUST

2 Likes

All done with the new battle pass improvement

3 Likes

We don’t need series characters, we need movies characters

1 Like

I’ve set my eyes on the next Turning Red character for now. Basil, and the Rocketeer also need another character of their own series too.

5 Likes

Why man let the series characters have there chance because there’s a lot of movie characters

3 Likes

I’d be extremely curious to know the rebalanced stats here - I frequently use Shego to quickly crack through the insane hp of Bagheera, Baloo, and King Louie. Losing her high punch will make it trickier to punch through those lines.
A number of descales potentially incoming that may temporarily render them semi-useless, including Shego, Ian, Barley, Mike Wazowski, Rose, Flik, and Hopper. That said, a few of them do distinctly need some toning down to average them out. But until Eda, Luz, Dante, Kuzco, Bagheera, and Pegasus are toned down, the power problem just becomes trickier to handle…

1 Like

Hopefully very temporarily, though with Barley’s and Flik’s utility coming mainly from their insanely high disk stats, I’m worried it make take some work to make them useful without game-distorting stats. (And to be honest, unless she’s heavily nerfed, I expect Rose to still be useful even after the update; she’s just that OP right now.)

Yeah, hopefully they’re in line for next month’s rebalancing.

5 Likes

Is Elsa going to be the Challenger Exclusive Hero for the third season in a row?

4 Likes

Yes, but it should be her last season! We’re fixing up some things to align with other events.

4 Likes

I really think it’s great that they are rebalancing the chars. Buffs and nerfs are needed for these franchises. I really do think they should start with Eda, Tron, Shere Kahn and Dante. They are the real problem, one shotting full teams. And the new numbers are just insane. Check the damage on the skills off Luz. Just take off some millions of damage of everyone just to make numbers readable again. The gap between chars where some chars have to attack a million times just to match the damage is just very bad programming. I really do support this rebalancing. Let’s hope it turns out ok for the chars.

2 Likes

Today’s maintenance will be rescheduled to tomorrow as we’re finishing up the final touches to hero balancing!

5 Likes

So maybe we’ll actually have balanced heroes

4 Likes

One more day of having to buy dozens of Guild Crates while waiting for the next round of Guild Perks…

9 Likes

UPDATE: I went to Guild Perks to start buying more Guild Crates, and lo and behold the new perks were in place! :tada:

9 Likes

Any news about the server update?

Edit: @TheGrillFather 1 PM or 1:30 PM then??? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Players: EDA needs nerf
PB: here are the nerfs of everyone except EDA hahah

3 Likes

Arena and coliseum gonna be impossible to beat. I would prefer to have upgraded heroes instead this nerf because the numbers have an insane disparities. Must gonna wait but the new toons are impossible to beat for many players rn.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney