Update 6.0 Patch Notes

7 Likes

Hereā€™s to hoping that he isnā€™t incredibly broken and begins the power creep cycle over againā€¦or can lessons not be learned after all? His skillset is already bloated with all of the different effects, especially the Red Skill, so thatā€™s not giving me the greatest confidenceā€¦but we shall see.

3 Likes

Now I have a change of plans because now itā€™s time to get Doofenshmertz to Emarald one I unlock him

6 Likes

Anything changes about rediculous stam costs? And when do we get patch 5 essence? @TheGrillFather

3 Likes

Dr Doofenshmirtz has arrived. Letā€™s hope Agent P can stop him in this game.

2 Likes

(Perry lands in)
Doofenshmertz: Perry The Platypus Iā€™m not doing anything evil

10 Likes

I have a question: are both of Dr. Doofā€™s Battle Passes going to have costume threads, or will it be like Luzā€™s Battle Pass where they only get the threads in the 2nd run of their Battle Pass?

5 Likes

The graphics look pretty good, except for the Purple and Red skill icons being so similar; his kit looks really strong, but in a way thatā€™s not (quite?) game-breaking or reliant on insane stats. Hereā€™s hoping we get a new, top-tier hero thatā€™s fun without being nigh-impossible to counter.

Overdue, but still not useful if everyone in the guild is already at or near the team level cap, which is very easy to achieve.

Not really sure why this was needed, when Total Power would be much more useful when looking at players applying to join a guild.

Interesting; I hope this means that Voyd is slated to get an actual buff, as her stats currently are underwhelming, even compared to the rebalanced heroes.

Not sure how much use this will see, when most mercenaries that would be useful in surge cost more than one could hope to earn from the district theyā€™re being used to fight.

Iā€™d prefer to see just Owl House and Jungle Book heroes left out of the pool, but this will work as a temporary solution. Honestly, I suspect the Off Duty functionality could be turned back on once those two franchises are rebalanced.

Is there any chance it can be changed to simply one chip per drop, rather than a 1/3 chance of a chip? Since that would allow campaign boosts to be used again, I think that would be pretty close to the 5x chip drop thatā€™s been active for the past month or so.

Itā€™s annoying to see Perry-- I mean, Agent P rebalanced just as he was reaching the top tier again; hopefully heā€™ll still be useful after a couple more rounds of rebalancing other OP heroes.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been saying that Edaā€™s fans (like me; love the show) ought to be among those arguing for her to be brought back down to a more sane level.

6 Likes

A Patch Note?

A PATCH NOTE WITH DR. DOOFENSHMIRTZ?!?!

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting a year for Doofenshmirtz Iā€™m so glad he finally got added to Dbhm.
This has to be one of my favourite updates recently.

5 Likes

Same here man now we need Phineas and Ferb, and Monty, and maybe Candace, and Milo, along with Hamster and Gretel, and Kevin

5 Likes

FINALLY!!!

This and Kuzco are easily the most hyped Iā€™ve ever been for a character.

Now, if you excuse me, Iā€™m going to ascend into the heavens over this unfathomably based choice.

6 Likes

No Drakken Friendship?

8 Likes

It would have made sense

3 Likes

What does it mean when Luz is IAP, plus why make someone exclusive?

Also Pegasus REALLY needs to be knocked down a bit, almost impossible to beat in arena because he zooms across the screen before the fight even begins wiping out most characters :sweat:

2 Likes

Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb series is Joining the Battle! this 2nd character from Phineas and Ferb!

Agent P (Perry), last time on Joining the Battle in August 2022.

2 Likes

Pretty sure IAP means ā€œIn App Purchaseā€

3 Likes

For when this is turned back on - seeing as we have a new contest scoring method of using heroes in War attacks (an interesting idea!) - please make sure that when this is running, that hero/heroes canā€™t be off duty during the contest period :stuck_out_tongue: seems like something that could easily get overlooked

7 Likes

He will be during the next patch season, starting in about 2.5 weeks. In the meantime, you can use Eda(Me) or Baloo(Ba) to defend against his damage, or Vinny Santorini with a maxed red skill to stun him before he does anything, or Dr. Facilier(Ma) to slow him down enough that you have a chance at attacking him first, among other methods of countering him.

7 Likes

What? No hero fixes?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney