Update 6.0 Patch Notes

Any changes to the stamina needed to craft e6+ badges. It’s really a serious problem. Deals are not worth purchasing right now as not adjusted to the new stamina requirements, feel like I’m just slowly falling behind, which is not good. not even 1 hero with e7 badges, and here comes E8….

4 Likes

“And it won’t stop flushing!”

3 Likes

AWESOME WE NEED MORE PAP CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME!!! Plus Doof is friends with The Horned King?!? LOL!!! tht’s great! XD…

2 Likes

Next pfp :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

yea it would…also tht lil rat with the battery would have been great too…but it’s also awesome tht doof is friends with the king guy XD Good luck Doof…

1 Like

Please, please explain me :sob:why you don’t follow the results of the survey that you had given last year about 2024 characters? Encanto was first but it is still not in the game. I know that 2024 had juste started but still…

1 Like

So, will Dr. Doof be broken with numbers around trillions when he comes out or will he come out already “rebalanced”?

1 Like

Glad that Doofenshmertz is coming and this brings back memories when I played Doofenshmertz Evil Incorporated in Where’s my Perry

7 Likes

Random guy: Hey look, it’s that idiot from the video (laughs hysterically)

Doofenshmirtz: I have an ouchie… (Points to heart) in here. :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Oh sweet another Phineas and Ferb character yes

2 Likes

Doof is great and all, but…why 6.0? This update introduces nothing groundbreaking. Or it is a preparation for May?

Okay, Voyd is understandable, but Jake literally has no clothes. So, his entire body will be now metal?

1 Like

See I like that no off duty for war….

1. It’s annoying to keep track of it.
  2. For a contest like currently going , can’t get points if the toon needed for contest is off duty (as it has been for my guild in back to back wars- so how is that fair for contest scoring? @Justus or @TheGrillFather ).
  3. Honestly think there should be no off duty in any game mode personally… we worked on our toons for so long in this game we should be able to use them freely whenever
2 Likes

I’m working on an e6 badge that needs +39m stamina to craft. How long will that take for this 1 badges, using all stamina, 5x diamond buys each day :joy: weeks? I see deal for $19.96 with 6m stamina. That’s a total joke. This needs to be addressed , @TheGrillFather I’m not going to spend $100 for 1 badge….

5 Likes

While I agree that stamina costs have been super crazy, your math is wrong. The $19.99 deal is not 6M stamina, but 6M batteries, which give 60 stamina per batt (or 66 I’d used in 24 hours)

6,000,000 x 66 = 396,000,000, which would be enough for 10 badges. Which as I said before, it’s crazy compared to E5 Or before that, but you don’t need to spend $100 on ONE badge

5 Likes

I’m so happy that we got another Phineas and Ferb character

4 Likes

@TheGrillFather Regarding the Prize Walls: Is there any way you can bring back extended rewards for completing quests? In other words, those that are not price wall tokens? Especially the 5000 diamonds that you used to receive when you have completed all the hero quests?

It’s one thing that we now get costume threads for older heroes instead of shards for new heroes. I totally understand and support your decision to do this and I have to admit that the new 8-week rhythm is definitely an improvement. But only 65 tokens as a final reward really dampens my enthusiasm to complete the hero quests of the prize wall

6 Likes

???

We already got Eda, from November. And Luz too.

6 Likes

Doofenshmirtz will make a fine addition to my collection

2 Likes

I’d love to see the dynamics with the horned king friendship.
Yay, we are losing another wildcard!

2 Likes

well I hate Khan

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney