Update 6.0 Patch Notes

I got the Update.
It’s a good thing I did BOTH my Invasion-related Daily Quests…now, all that’s left now is to play the “waiting game”! :stuck_out_tongue:

None of his parents showed up during his birth, forced to wear a dress to school, lived with wild ocelots, forced to “cosplay” as a garden gnome…and ALL that kind of stuff. Yeah, that says a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah you right and I have to admit Doofenshmertz being raised by wild ocelots was shocking because his parents liked his brother Roger better. I fell sorry for Doofenshmertz man

5 Likes

Idk why, but those ocelots look adorable. :3

Yeah they do

2 Likes

I wonder if Vanessa or Monty comes in the game because it will be cool if they come

4 Likes

I really hate how Monty wasn’t even shown in the final episode, despite how instrumental he was in saving summer, and his desire to join OWCA. Besides, lets face it - Ferb is just simply too young to be dating Vanessa. She belongs with Monty.

1 Like

Yeah like come on well I understand how Ferb is when he’s around Vanassa sometimes but at least he and Phineas did help her with the Halloween party she hosted and song a sone for her and Monty at the party also it’s a good thing Vanessa had more interactions with Candace

2 Likes

Small update, we are close to finalizing the update, and we wanted to mention we were able to fit a rebalance for Agent P as well. Thank you all for your patience!

9 Likes

Uh-oh, and I’m using him for this week’s Red Invasion!! :confused:

Same here :tired_face:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney