Update 6.0 Patch Notes

Hopefully there will be anniversary hero in May. Oswald or Max Goof

2 Likes

Good morning @TheGrillFather hope you are well!

Do you or the team have an update of when the update will come out? (Sounds funny reading that :rofl:) Can you guys share what’s causing the issues?

Hope you and the team Hava a great day and good luck!

It was multiple issues, starting with internal software issues not related to the game itself, but our own tools running into problems. The next issue was app store approvals slowing down our progress. We will be releasing today.

9 Likes

Well that makes sense and we’re finally gonna get it

3 Likes

I doubt it’s gonna be anyone that’s Mickey Mouse related and when I mean Mickey Mouse related, I mean characters from Mickey and Friends, DuckTales, Goofy Movie, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troops, and The 3 Caballeros

It’s here!
SmartSelect_20240403_152747_Chrome

11 Likes

Front facing Doof doesn’t look as cursed as I remembered him to be

1 Like

I knew it was going to happen today

1 Like

Phineas was the really cursed one

6 Likes

Can’t argue with that

When is the server update? I just updated the app.

I also updated the app and the new icon with Doof showed up. When I tried to load the game it says something along the lines of “Server updating shortly”. Probably need to wait for a few minutes/hours

1 Like

The snow should be gone after this update

2 Likes

4 Likes

We got the villainous image here this time. Horrifyingly nice!:+1:

Well at lest we’re starting to get newer icons than the ones that were used before

@TheGrillFather, we’re still waiting on the server update. Have you gotten a new banner for us?

1 Like

Estoy preparado!

Doof hasn’t come out for me yet, but it says his battle pass will be available soon. Is there a new release date for him?

2 Likes

Doof had a rough life as a kid man

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney