Update 6.1-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 6.1-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 6.1-A Update! This release features New Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks and Shop Rotations.

Overview

• New! Chapters, Hero Levels, and Ranks
  • Shop Rotations

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

Existing Heroes

• Duke Caboom replaces Mushu in the Heist Shop
  • Mike replaces Meilin Lee in the City Watch Shop
  • Hector Barbossa replaces Agent P in the Surge Shop
  • Sarah Sanderson replaces “Luca & Alberto” in the Arena Shop
  • Rafiki replaces King Louie in the Coliseum Shop
  • Phil replaces Powerline in the War Shop

Shop rotations will refresh after June 30th, 2024, at your usual refresh time.

Servers 1-25 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 440 to 445
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Emerald+11
  • Chapter 83: “Round Like a Record” NEW!
    • The Underminer, Hades, Elsa, Quorra, “Huey, Dewey, & Louie”, Randall Boggs, and Fred Frederickson

This is a server update that is scheduled for Tuesday, June 25th, 2024 that will roll over automatically.

12 Likes

Welp, just a normal update, as usual once a month.
I wonder what’s gonna await us in the next Patch Notes…

1 Like

When will Eda be in wish crates :pray:

Oh well at least we’ll gif out who we’ll get next Friday

Average update 5 levels, new rank, and new chapter that gives 2 lines of dialogue that doesn’t add anything to the story.

1 Like

I’m still stuck on a minor level in the current chapter. I just despise NegaDuck with a burning passion and I wish he wasn’t in too many levels!:rage:
Anyway, the shop replacements look pretty good and that’s pretty much all I say!
Happy first day of summer season by the way!:sunglasses::tropical_drink::desert_island::beach_umbrella:

Nothing about Jim the team reviver or the strange trial situation. Disappointing.

Expected, but still disappointing.

Yes!!! Please! We need her and Bowler Hat Guy in wish crates soon. I only get like 20 chips total each time BHG comes back.

If oswalds next I can finally rest knowing my quest is complete

Isn’t there supposed to be a new hero added . I thought I read that a new hero would added to the battle pass

Disappointed with all these no bug fixes.:frowning::frowning:

1 Like

No! You’re thinking the opposite around. This is how it works when a small team investigates big fixes.

Please increase gold crates limit to 100k or 1 million :pray::pray:

I am really hoping for oswald I’ll do anything

There’s still more than two weeks left on the current Battle Pass. It’s been announced, at least on the official Discord server, that the next hero will be revealed early next month.

1 Like

Thank you I am not on discord

Yeah, Mike too - always with that stupid rolling, even right when he gets struck with an attack that should take him out.

Of course, as OP as Negaduck is, it wouldn’t be so bad if he didn’t keep avoiding every attack thrown at him.

1 Like

Maybe oswald will be battle pass hero I hope guss I’ll wait and see

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney