Update 6.1 Patch Notes

6.1 Full Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 6.1

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 6.1 Update! This release features Percival McLeach, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Percival McLeach
  • New! The Lion King 30th Anniversary Events
  • Bug Fixes & Improvements

Percival McLeach

Percival McLeach is a Frontline “Control” Hero on the Red team. Percival McLeach will be available in the Battle Pass starting June 11th, 2024.

Skills

Stone Storm
Passive: Ready for any hunt, McLeach is always Precise.

Active: McLeach pushes a button to lower Joanna over the enemy with the least HP, prioritizing Invisible enemies first. Joanna then drops some amount of rocks on enemies, each one deals some Normal Damage and Stuns for a few seconds.

If the enemy is KO’d during this skill Joanna will move on to the next enemy with the least HP, continuing to prioritize Invisible enemies first.

The Active portion of this Skill can’t be used if Joanna is already in combat.

+Normal Damage

Swift Ambush
McLeach whistles, triggering a giant net to trap the “Most Wanted’’ enemy for a few seconds. The enemy takes some Normal Damage each second they are in the net.

This Skill cannot be Evaded or Dodged and the duration is not affected by Tenacity.

If there is no “Most Wanted” enemy, McLeach will target the enemy with the least HP.

McLeach can’t use this Skill on enemies that are already in the net.

+Normal Damage

Rapid Snatch
McLeach rubs his hands together as Joanna runs to the enemy with the most Buffs, dealing some Normal Damage to them and removing all of their Buffs.

Joanna then returns to McLeach, healing him for some HP and granting him stacks of Hardy.

If no enemies have Buffs, Joanna will target the enemy with the least HP.

This Skill can’t be used if Joanna is already in combat.

+Normal Damage

Insidious Schemes
When enemies become Invisible, McLeach applies Drain and Limit to them for the same duration as their Invisibility. They will also gain stacks of Corruption.

Whenever McLeach or Joanna damage an Invisible enemy they deal an extra amount of Normal Damage to them and remove their Invisibility.

+Normal Damage

Fearsome Friends
Each rock from Stone Storm now deals a percent of the enemy’s Max HP as bonus Normal Damage. Enemies are also Confused for a few seconds after the Stun wears off or is removed.

McLeach gains Armor and Reality while there is at least one Invisible enemy in combat.

McLeach also gains Energy each time an enemy goes Invisible. He can gain Energy from each individual enemy this way once every few seconds.

+Max HP +Basic Damage +Bonus Normal Damage to “Insidious Schemes”

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: 10 seconds
  • Stat Buff: +Armor
  • Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Red Ally
  • Effect Buff: Self Heal over Time

Friendships

• Sheriff of Nottingham
  • Captain Hook

The Lion King 30th Anniversary Events

We are so excited to celebrate The Lion King’s 30th Anniversary with the DH community! Starting on June 14th, be on the lookout for:

• Giveaways!
  • A special Trial Event with an exclusive The Lion King themed border!
  • A special Invasion Event!
  • Different events like double drops, bonus team level XP, bonus chances, and more, everyday!

Make sure to log in so you don’t miss out!

Patch Season 20 Information

As we approach the conclusion of Season 19 of Patch, we are delighted to share our exciting plans for Season 20!

The 20th Season of Patch will begin on June 11th and will run for 4 weeks. After the update goes live, you’ll be able to see the season’s Featured Franchises but the Franchise Trials won’t be available until 9:00 AM CT the next morning.

This season will revisit recently rebalanced heroes as well as a brand new franchise:

• Big Hero Six
  • Wildcard
  • Gargoyles
  • The Hunchback of Notre Dame

We will continue rebalancing efforts down the line, but had to take a temporary pause to get all our attention on the new hero release cadence.

Improvements

• New Guild Perks
    • Added 5 levels to Car Bonuses 1-6
    • Added 1 level for the Guild Influence Storage perk
    • Added a new level each to Guild Check In perks 10 and 40
  • Increased hero release cadence
    • Starting with Percival McLeach, we will start releasing 1 hero through the Battle Pass every 4 weeks
    • This means every Battle Pass will now feature a new hero!
    • Prize Walls will continue to feature Mastery Skins as we prepare for more heroes in a few months, so stay tuned, and give us your guesses!
  • Changes to Challenger Season Scoring Rule
    • We’ve made adjustments to the Normal Damage Dealt Scoring Rule
    • The Rule now has a soft cap of 1000 points
    • To max out the soft cap you’ll need to defeat your opponent by dealing 100% Normal Damage
    • It’s also possible to gain Bonus Points if you deal more than 100% of an enemy’s Max Health as Normal Damage and 100% of the Total Damage dealt to that enemy was Normal Damage
    • These changes will take effect once the next Challenger Season starts

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Flynn’s VFX

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Content Adjustments:

• Percival McLeach is the next Battle Pass hero!
  • Jake Long is the next Mastery Prize Wall hero!
  • Max Goof becomes IAP and Contest Exclusive
  • Shere Khan is the next VIP Crate hero
  • Kuzco enters the Coliseum Crate
  • Rose enters the Diamond Crate
  • Sweetums enters the Elite Campaign

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, Jun 11, 2024

24 Likes

Wow, definitely unexpected, but glad Joanna was included in his skills

Glad they’re going back to the semi-normal

8 Likes

You gotta be kidding me who wants to recruit this guy he’s not that popular compared to Madame Medusa? I was expecting naveen, Yokai, Yama, Roger rabbit and Tarzan to be updated.

3 Likes

I’m happy that Hiro and Basil will finally be buffed… but seriously, we have to deal with Joy for another month? :sweat_smile:

Oh yeah also the text is wrong, it’s the same as last month

7 Likes

I don’t know who this was before googling it.

2 Likes

I never heard of him before

4 Likes

He is from The Rescuers Down Under

5 Likes

Oh Now I remember!!!
IMG_5944

6 Likes

I hope we can get the rescuers themselves or Madame Medusa someday.

1 Like

It looks like The Recuers are on the Red Team and I was expecting the Yellow Team so far every character that game in the game this year have been Red Team

2 Likes

Tarzan isn’t going to happen due the rights of the Edgar Rice Burroughs estate.

6 Likes

Are there balance changes or not, this is confusing.

GoGo and BHG absolutely needs nerfs, while Basil Hiro, Phoebus and others buffs.

6 Likes

Emmm… The rescuers IP with Chip and Dale isn’t the same that this one.

6 Likes

No it’s different

2 Likes

Is that The Rescuers Down Under

2 Likes

Yes it is
(10 characters)

1 Like

I thought it was Cruella de vil

3 Likes

OMG! Percival McLeach from The Rescuers Down Under (1990) is Joining the Battle! 1st character from The Rescuers series (1977-1990), The last time I saw him, a waterfall fell.

1 Like

OOOOOHHH That’s a goated pick! Honestly not a huge fan of Rescuers Down Under, but McCleach was the best part imo. Kinda wished he was friends with the finding Nemo heroes cuz of Australia and what not, but it makes sense for him to be with Captain Hook lol.

28cf2fd9ea7c2b3826d89603386a5788

9 Likes

Uh oh! That evil ruthless poacher, McLeach, is ready to do some hunting in this game.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney