Update 6.1 Patch Notes

You guys still have no plans for Amphibia yet to get added

1 Like

OK, absolutely not someone I would’ve expected. His kit looks very useful against the current proliferation of invisibility and other perpetual buffs; time will tell if he lives up to his promise, and whether he’s hampered by bugs himself, given the slightly more complex nature of some of his skills involving Joanna.

Normally I don’t comment on the apparent randomness of friendships, but yeah, these are strikingly random. I guess Russell & Kevin would’ve been too obvious?

Looks like a nice little event; I just hope we have guild crate discounts during (or before!) this one.

Hm. Following up on a couple of earlier comments here, these franchises aren’t actually “recently rebalanced”, but last month’s temporary pause was to focus on special anniversary events rather than “the new hero release cadence”. So is it safe to assume that the pause is lasting one more month, with these franchises not yet facing changes?

Possibly a small step in the right direction, though I fervently hope the team continues experimenting with other scoring rules, like this month’s rule for sheer number of non-DOT attacks made. (And I’d still love to see the rule for simply having more power be changed or scrapped, but I can guess how unlikely that is
)

Huh, didn’t even know there was an issue.

tumblr_6a3585f108c0078dd2478648b4800e21_87aa3d73_400

You ought to watch The Rescuers Down Under sometime; it’s a well-done adventure flick with some beautiful sequences and some terrific character animation. One of Disney’s best animated films between Walt’s death and The Little Mermaid.

And Jim’s bug. Personally, I suspect Joy would be manageable if her buff protection were reduced to 10 seconds, maybe 12; with the way PvP modes (Arena, Coliseum, War) handle the timer, 25 seconds means most of the time the battle is half over before Joy stops protecting her teammates’ buffs, which frequently means not having enough time to deal with Eda afterwards.

6 Likes

Wow
 didn’t see that coming.

2 Likes

She would but I’d rather the HP buff get capped
This would still be fine though

1 Like

Not who I was expecting, but LET’S GOOO!!!
This dude is seriously an underrated villain in my opinion.

3 Likes

I was expecting Bernard and miss Bianca, the seven dwarfs, Sebastian and flounder, Clarabelle cow, madame medusa, Mary Poppins, professor ratigan, Oliver and dodger shenzi banzai and ed,cruella de vill or even Mrs Potts and chip.

5 Likes

Well sometimes we get the villain first before the heroes. Like Ursula case.

So i guess they will come eventually but it’s a good start.

2 Likes

Who is this guy from? I can’t believe PB is still tracking down some other bugs that should be fixed if they were to fix Sarah, and Ralph’s bugs.

2 Likes

HEY! WATCH IT! You’ll throw off my good times of numerous bug fixes! If you do, I’ll throw you out of the window. At least it is what I think it is now that there aren’t any improvements or bug fixes in this update. * stomps foot and crosses arms *

1 Like

But this movie was released after little mermaid.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming: I keep getting that mixed up for some reason. Still, it’s not out place even in the middle of the Disney Renaissance; I’d rank it 5th or 6th out of the 10 films of that era.

3 Likes

does this not just make it even easier for people with substantially more powerful heroes than their opponent to absolutely stomp, than the ‘higher power’ bonus points (that don’t work properly) already do? :thinking:

Is there any progress with Jim’s or Megara’s bugs? Any rebalancing going forward is pointless when the meta is defined by which heroes have the most game-breaking bugs

4 Likes

Perblue please add Amphibia characters.

2 Likes

To answer the part where you relied to my comment I watched the original Rescuers and I’m planning to do Down Under soon.

1 Like

I saw them both and I thought there was more adventure in Down Under

1 Like

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Uhm
is he really supposed to do that? I mean, the rest of the skillset basically makes him stronger against invisible enemies, as well as making them weaker, so removing invisibility seems counterproductive.

1 Like

And I thought The Rescuers was gonna be on the Yellow Team

1 Like

That may be true. Since The Little Mermaid (1989) came out first, then The Rescuers Down Under come out in 1990.

1 Like

Did not expect today’s hero to be a new franchise altogether! An interesting choice that seems to have an op skill kit.

Well RIP to Scar, Bagheera, Randall, etc - this is also interesting given several heros gain brief invisibility through patch, so it could literally be disadvantageous against him instead of a benefit.

Not sure excited is the word I’d use here, small patch season again with a lot of heros that currently aren’t that good. Rebalancing would have been really nice, as I don’t recall that most if any heros featured this season have been balanced despite the claim (and several could really use it, eg Hiro, Basil, Wasabi, Esmerelda, Demona.) Why Lion King didn’t get added on here too since they’re featured is a bit puzzling.

Disappointed to hear we’re going back to mastery skin prize walls for now - mastery has nothing to do with getting the skin anyways. Quite frankly I play those prize walls for everything but the grand prize, and have occasionally gotten really annoyed when I hit the grand early and leave particularly useful prizes unclaimed.

Uh
 Jim? Joy? Sarah? I didn’t even know that was an issue. I am acutely aware of the bugs costing me 3 star wins however
 there could have been a lot more featured under this heading.

Or the most op skill kits - at least 80% of the top lines in my arena league right now are still using Eda and/or Dante even though they’ve been rebalanced because they’re still tough nuts to crack. There has also been a rise in Jim Hawkins with his second chance bug right now, along with Joy in Eda lines. It’s definitely better and more varied than it was a couple months back, but it is still the lines containing a couple certain heros that are dominating.

4 Likes

yep, there’s a couple of variations on the Eda-Jim-Joy line that are almost effectively impossible to reliably defeat thanks to Jim’s bug and Joy’s absurd anti-buff duration

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney