Update 6.1 Patch Notes

I’ve always thought about having someone from The Rescuers, and I think Percival is a great choice here so far!:+1:

I think every skill he has here is just right, and I noticed none of them said “Fantastic Damage” so I’ll keep in mind. I have no problem with his friend campaigns since the Sheriff & Captain Hook are both villains after all.:smiling_imp:
I can already imagine some more on the way at some point, including the main duo, and another certain villain as long as it’s done right.:mouse:

The Lion King 30th Anniversary event should be fun, so I better level and power mine up at this point!
The Season 20 event looks decent, I’m definitely cool with Big Hero 6. But then there’s Wild Card, I wonder what that one’s about?:thinking: My guess is at least one hero from each franchise, but I’ll just wait and see.

I wasn’t too aware of Flynn’s VFX, however I still noticed Sarah (Hocus Pocus) still has an issue with her KO effect. You see, when she’s KO, she doesn’t disappear and instead makes that gasp sound nonstop. I don’t know if you’re aware but I just had to bring it up just in case.

Anyway, this all looks pretty good overall!:+1:

Percival McLeach: “Well, well, well. Would you look at this Joanna! This is paradise! Now come on, let’s hunt to add to our collection!”

Gonzo: “Oh no you don’t! You stay away from my chickens! Chickens, attack!”

Percival: (gets attacked by chickens) “Ow! Hey! Quit it! Stop!”

Judy Hopps: “Percival McLeach, you are under arrest! There’s no hunting allowed in this area!”

Percival: “What?! Oh I’m so scared…Joanna, take down this rabbit!”

Joanna: (Nods) (attempts to strike down Judy)

Judy: “Oh I don’t think so. (tazes Joanna) Never underestimate me.”

Percival: “No!!! How could you?!? You’ll pay for this!!!”

Nick Wilde: “You’re in trouble now McLeach. You stand no chance against my partner.”

Chief Bogo: “Come on McLeach! You’re going to the ZPD. You have the right to remain silent.”

Woody: “Happy trails! That’ll teach him!”

1 Like

Wild Cards are the 8 (soon to be 9) heros that are the only representatives of their franchise in the game. Includes Bolt, Basil of Baker Street, 22, Bowler Hat Guy, etc. There’s a filter for them under the general filters.

2 Likes
  1. That’s pretty childish.
  2. Why were you telling them this? They were just saying that sometimes villains come before heroes sometimes.
1 Like

Ok, I can see what you’re saying. Thanks!:+1:

I’m still waiting on oswald the lucky rabbit 1000000415

5 Likes

I m waiting for mirabel

4 Likes

Perblue said Mary Poppins isn’t coming to the game either.

2 Likes

Is Perblue still thinking to if Amphibia gets added some other time

1 Like

I’m not the person who talked about Mary Poppins but why can’t she get added?

It had something to due with Disney’s past with P. L. Travers the author of the Mary Poppins books.

3 Likes

Oh wow, it looks PerBlue adds the villain from the least popular movie that is part of Disney Renaissance. I wonder if PerBlue adds missing franchise someday.

1 Like

They try to mix modern characters with old ones to keep all players happy. This time was a old character.

Maybe next time you will see the ones you want.

In my case I’m still waiting for Oswald and (if they can) Inspector Gadget.

4 Likes

Inspector Gadget is possible since it’s gonna be based on the Disney 1999 film version and the fact that Disney has the rights to make live action Inspector Gadget movies. Inspector Gadget is still one of my most wanted characters.

2 Likes

I’m surprised that The Rescuers Down Under came out a year after The Little Mermaid (which is still one of the best Disney movies) it’s a good thing I have 90% of the Friendship campaigns completed

1 Like

Real surprising to see another Wildcard Hero, let alone from The Rescuers (yes, Down Under is a long-time sequel)! Though I was expecting Percy (and Joanna, of course!) to be placed in the Yellow Team, but Red’s good. :slight_smile:

(Still replying to these posts, even after my retirement from the game)

3 Likes

Oh, I see.

1 Like

What kind of timeline is that?

1 Like

Every character we’ve gotten so far this year has been Red Team hero and I know that next month we’ll get a new character for the battle pass and fun fact July was the only month that never had a character on the red team when it was the sign in hero

2 Likes

I just can’t believe that this update got everyone’s grooves thrown off, guess PB needs to grow in numbers in order to fix more bugs.

1 Like

It’s an era for Disney movies that came out from 1989 to 1999

And the movies that were during that era was The Little Mermaid, The Rescuers Down Under, Beauty and The Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Nortre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, and Tarzan

Literally 2 Red Team movies 4 Blue Team movies and 3 Yellow Team movies and then there’s one that unknown

Only 10 movies came out during that era and they’re all still popular to this day

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney