Update 6.1 Patch Notes

That’s nearly every Disney Renaissance franchise shown. Unfortunately, the last one won’t be the case anytime soon because…you know, copyright/Disney no longer have the rights (so I heard). :pensive:
It’s a shame because Tarzan was an underrated classic.

2 Likes

I’ve found a few lines that reliably kill Jim eda joy lines. Maybe you and your guild just hasn’t found them yet.

1 Like

I know that and it’s disappointing but if anyone from Tarzan come which I know that won’t happen because of copyright infringement, I would say that this movie is Blue Team

3 Likes

I see. I remember that the years of Disney renaissance made me think that the 4 movie companies were bringing shows to videocassette players. They are named Walt Disney Home Video, Touchstone Home Video, Hollywood Pictures Home Video, and Buena Vista Home Video. Even the “Great Ovation” was common from there. You may have named some movies from that era, but there were also more.

2 Likes

But these were the only movies that came out during that era according to Wikipedia and during that era, there were good vhs tapes in fact the first 3 Pixar movies came out during that era and not only that every Disney movie that came out during that era were re-released with the gold collection like I still have The Alice In Wonderland VHS Gold Collection

2 Likes

Now THIS is what I call a notable choice of an obscure character for the game. First time we got a character from The Rescuers. :smiley:

2 Likes

The Rescuers Down Under.

2 Likes

Mine wasn’t.
I barely play now.

Lame it’s the battle pass

This gives me hope that we can get madam medusa. I really would like her to he in the game

1 Like

I understand what you are saying, but please do NOT waste your time.

(Statler has a popgun)

Waldorf: What are doin’ with that gun?

Statler: McLeach gave me a great idea. (Pulls out a net) I going to capture a better patch note with this net.

Waldorf: Okay, but that dosen’t explain the gun.

Statler: The gun is in case if I poached one, I can put this one out of it’s misery.

Statler and Waldorf: Doh-ho-ho-ho!

3 Likes

That’s a funny joke you two. I can tell, McLeach is a evil heartless poacher.

Well everyone is hoping for Oswald soon, so they have been running amuck! Even I feel that way too because PB’s currently having a miniature team. This is bad! PB needs to bring up a “now hiring” sign.

1 Like

I never expected this but ok. I hope they remember Alameda Slim from Home on The Range to add him in the game as well.

1 Like

If they remembered an underrated villain like him, why don’t they remember Alameda Slim from Home on The Range. I hope they do in the future to add him in the game as well.

Or Bill Sykes, from Oliver and Company!

Not gonna happen, due to licensing rights with the family of its author Edgar Rice Burroughs.

I mean, Kingdom Hearts 1 is fine, but that is as far as it goes.

I’d rather not.

1 Like

The game’s not gonna bring us Oswald, if you’re gonna have an attitude like that. -_-

Also, if you’re reading this, Hecmon, I’m so sorry if I accidentally flagged you. This STUPID lag is making me do it!!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney