Update 6.2 Patch Notes

What about previous deductibles that were not adjusted?
Big Heroes and others were not even touched.

Hiro, Honey Lemon, Wasabi… remain the same with low HP and damage.
They still remain useless.

These script and communication flaws that I honestly don’t understand from Perblue…

4 Likes

Speedstorm recently became pay to win because the premium season pass now costs real world money

1 Like

The inevitable has finally happened. Her skill set looks potentially interesting (not going to lie, one of her skills having her throw a check at an enemy got me to chortle out loud); I’m seeing a lot of people dismissing her as a weak hero already, but as with Gothel back in the day, I’m not ready to write her off without actually trying her. I do find it possibly redundant that enemies near Cruella are apparently always scared, yet the main effect of her green skill is to scare everyone; unless her purple skill has a very small AoE, it seems like it would cut into her green skill’s usefulness. Probably a minor thing, but still odd.

Are y’all not allowed to use the name Baduns? Horace and Jasper are wounded, they are.

Again with two very recent, not-easily-available heroes. Some might start wondering if this is an attempt to make it harder to add stars to the new hero’s disks.

Honestly Phal has already said anything I’d really want to say; I just wanted to go on record as sharing his concerns. Hopefully y’all will be fully ramped up into the new release cadence this month and we can start getting rebalances in August; it would be nice to see that process finished this year. (It’s a good thing the players didn’t vote on waiting for all rebalancing to be done before applying any of it; can you imagine playing all year with Eda, Luz, and Rose as OP as they were in January?)

If I find myself able to consider buying the Battle Pass sometime in the future, these are exactly the types of changes that would make me more willing to consider it.
EDIT: I was thinking the Early Access period was referring just to the length the Early Access Trial was available, not how long the hero will be available solely to players who’ve purchased the Premium Track. So that part I’m definitely unhappy with, and it actually makes me less likely to buy the Premium Track in the future, even though I do like the other two changes.

I guess this change shouldn’t be surprising. Still mildly annoying, but eh, I can live with it.

Not that I mind these perks, but is there any chance of seeing other Guild Perks increased or added at some point this year?

Hot take: these might be the most welcomed changes (outside of Cruella) in this update. I’m sure loads of new and low-VIP players will find the changes improving their gameplay experience significantly.

If this means what I think it means, I might finally have a reason to clear the most recent campaign chapters. Though I still think we should get at least one chip per Elite Campaign victory, not merely a one-in-three chance at a chip.

Voyd is finally free! Also, should that be “rebalance”? “Refresh”, as it’s been used in this game so far, implies improved stats or skills, and Vanellope’s stats are currently pretty dang good.

OK, first I’ve heard of this; any progress on the -1 bug fix?

Definitely need to let my guildmates know about this…

Also, since I was rather harsh in my criticism last week… @TheGrillFather and @Samm, I do appreciate you’ve both been a little more communicative this week, and I hope that can continue; thanks.

7 Likes

isn’t that what they meant?

Why isn’t driving her car through the enemies one of her moves?

3 Likes

Maybe? The -1 bug prevents anyone from attacking that district for the rest of the surge, even if they had attacked it before, so that would be an unusual way to refer to that bug. On the other hand, I’ve seen other bugs referred to in ways that I wouldn’t have expected, so…?

Yes!! Super annoying when 20 of them pop up because you’re trying to do prize wall quests

1 Like

We never could’ve guessed from the really well disguised clue graphic :thinking:

All the feedback that was previously given (as requested) on the BP and additional tiers was to add them in some creative way that wasn’t just tacking them on the end - I assume, therefore, that this is exactly how they have been implemented.

I also assume from this that the only way to complete all the tiers now will be to purchase the Early Access…

What does this have to do with the timing of the Battle Pass? Doesn’t it just gatekeep new hero chips from more casual players?

These seem either very rare or inconsequential - meanwhile, bugs such as the one affecting Jim continue to break the game and make a lot of PVP intensely unenjoyable…

lol

1 Like

Is good thing that she is in blue team color

At that price, I would be far more inclined to buy than not to buy. $20 is just horrid.

Stamina given is trash and the new hero alone isn’t justifying that price.

2 Likes

Of course we bring out more broken heroes that will be on all teams but we will continue to move the character settings to make them more relevant. At the end of the day nothing has changed since this “improving character stats” thing started.

Well, unless they’re planning to shrink Chernabog, I think that covers all the major villains.

The Evil Queen (aka Queen Grimhilda)

The Queen of Hearts

Captain Hook

Cruella De Vil

Maleficent

Ursula

Jafar

Scar

Hades

Dr. Facilier

Lock your doors and hide your loved ones, disney’s legion of doom has been assembled

4 Likes

Kind of unrelated, but it seems to be more and more often Cruella only looks amazing with the movie’s style, in any detailed type of art she loses her intimidation.

Why that wording though? Those aren’t some nameless thugs, those are our bois:(

Eeeeeehhhhh…she is a frontliner. And knocks people back constantly. So, she will be forced to chase enemies around?

I also like money.

RIP one of them, not sure who.

I see, those were insignificant anyway.

So the full vehicle will now appear? Awesome!

Most marketed, yes. But there are still a ton of possible great additions.

1 Like

She grants knock back immunity to enemies with her White. So I guess that’s how she makes up for not having to go after them.

5 Likes

Yet another wildcard has appeared, which means both McLeach, and Cruella replace Agent P, and Eda’s spots.
I know the team has gone fixing 5 bugs at once with this update, so we’re hoping the next month brings us the same with Sarah.

Well, if the legion of doom is all assembled, then what about when it had the Toxic Team, and the bug man? The whole legion should also make an appearance in the main story as well.

Cruella De Vil! Yesss! We finally get the Main Antagonist in Disney’s 101 Dalmatians!

Cruella is going to use her hatred for puppies on the battlefield!

There is also a glitch I found In game:

A couple of days ago, I fought in a battle on the port, and it said the enemies were white (something) and my characters were blue or green, and when I fought the enemies, they won? Like what? I think this is a glitch, because one of the characters must be too OP

Cruella has finally made it, about time!

Now this red skill is interesting however, as it purely is directed at negating determination. However, out of over 200 heros in the game, only 5 bear this buff. Dante doesn’t always have it as it comes with a friendship disk, and he gains quite few. Tiana only applies it to allies, and only two stacks. And that leaves us with three of the most op characters in the game - Pegasus, Luz, and the character currently breaking arena, Eda Clawthorne. So basically, Cruella is our second Eda counter, even after her stat nerf - if that doesn’t signal an skill kit that went too far I don’t know what does.

Major disappointment. Wild cards running again when more than half of them are near useless. Inside Out desperately needs a stat boost. Raya and the Last Dragon is at least a little better. Might as well not be running patch season at this rate.

I cannot help but feel like something is still missing…

4 Likes

almost all legendary Disney villains in this game.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney