Update 6.2 Patch Notes

No green smoke as one of her skills.

n31ye5i0h8s51

1 Like

Well, I just hope that these friendships are exciting. I mean, a woman obsessed with animal coats friends with a tiger that despises man. That seems like a rather fun scenario

But, has anyone else notice that these recent friendship campaigns have not been very intriguing lately?

Did they just update the Patch Notes? Because I don’t Remember seeing a Horace and Jasper skill?

I always thought about having someone from 101 Dalmatians in battle mode, and Cruella De Vil is just perfect!:+1:
So because I see Horace and Jasper on the white skill chip, I guess the two villain sidekick won’t be their own character in here? I guess it’s similar to Mother Gothel if you know what I mean.
For her friend campaigns, Percival makes very much sense. As for Shere Khan, that sounds interesting.:thinking:
As for season 21, I’m cool with Inside Out, Raya, and Wildcard. I better upgrade some of them to get prepared on this one!
Vanellope looks great in her mastery skill! I’d love to see the same with some other recurring ones like Judy, Gonzo, Woody, and more!
Overall, this looks pretty good, and Happy belated 4th of July!:us::fireworks::tada:

Cruella De Vil: “Well look at this! I see so many animals surrounded! This will be my lucky day!”
Judy Hopps: “Ma’am. Are you Cruella De Vil?”
Cruella: “Why yes that’s me. Aren’t you a cute little bunny, in a police uniform?! Absurdly hilarious! (Laughter):laughing:”
Judy: “First off, don’t call me cute! Second, you are under arrest for animal cruelty! You wanted the Dalmatians just to use them as coats!” (Handcuffs Cruella)
Cruella: “Hey, what the
? What are you doing?! Get off me! Horace!! Jasper!! Do something!! Don’t just stand there!!”:angry:
Horace: “Aw, shut up! This place is full of animals. I’m not wasting time here!”
Jasper: “Same here! Besides, some animals wear clothes!”
Nick Wilde: “Here Judy, let me help you deal with this! You can’t do this without your favorite partner.”:sunglasses:
Judy: “Thanks Nick! I kindly appreciate it!”:relieved:
Robin Hood: “Oo-De-Lally! We have newcomers!”

1 Like

I could be very wrong, but I think this is the last of the more mainstream/popular/ and beloved villains in Disney’s history (Scar, Ursula, Jafar, Evil Queen, etc.) that has been added into the game besides maybe Lady Tremaine. The only villains that are somewhat well known that have yet to appear include Hans, Yokai, Chernabog, and King Magnifico. Every other villain would be a surprising pick (Ratigan, Alameda Slim, Lyle Rourke, etc).

tumblr_5cceb5095f521b589803dea76f1f9e20_42e76e74_500

6 Likes

I’ve seen so many concepts for Cruella De Vil, and then the teaser image for Cruella, and we finally get the chance to actually have Cruella!

Her Fighting Image is most beautiful! I especially love the shading of the coat, and her hair is really outstanding! All though she kinda looks off, I think this is the best villain you have put in the game since Scar, she looks Hakuna Matata!

I was expecting a different outfit for Cruella, like this one:

Since I couldn’t imagine her fighting in her Coat, but looks like my wish didn’t come true! It is nice to have such a popular beloved villain joining the battle such as other popular villains in-game like (Evil Queen, Scar, Ursula, Hades, Jafar, Pete, The Queen of Hearts, Dr, faciliar, etc.)! And now Cruella!

Her reaction when she sees the other dogs in the game:

Cruella: What a beautiful place, this place has sure to be surrounded by wonderful dogs that I can turn into Coats!

Bolt: Ahh! Cruella De Vil! W-w-w-what a pleasure.

Cruella: Yes, it is, I can finally turn you into a Coat!

Slinky Dog: Get your hands off of him!

Cruella: Ah, another dog! How wonderful! Wait
 a toy dog? Get that wretched hard beast away from me!

Bolt: Uses super bark

Cruella: Yep this dog will do. Mwahahhaha!

Love the new update! Update 6.2 Patch Notes is gonna be a thrill!

101 Dalmatians is the 2nd franchise to be introduced to DHBM in 2024, the first one being The Rescuers.

1 Like

If you don’t want to do it or don’t care to do it anymore, at least have the decency to come out and say it straight to us. Don’t say you will do it in the near future while don’t tell us how long it will be

Remember the X5 event in elite campaign? It is gone without any information when it will be back or will it ever be back at all

Just another way to force people to spend more during contest, be it their resources or real money. It will be harder to 6 star new hero now, considering how horrible hero chips offered in ranking rewards

Excuse me, but what are they? We see them in patch note literally every month but can’t find them anywhere in game. We still receive 100k and 200k stamina at check in 10 and 40, which by the way are lousy

What are you doing Per blue?

1 Like

XD XD XD XD lol

Amen to this. Please. Could also increase the level of diamond crate reward drops that has been like level 60 max since like year two of the game.

DHBM is a no-smoking zone. I’m sure she’ll be lighting up as soon as she’s off-screen.

Looks exactly the same as when I first saw it, shortly after the patch notes were posted. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh
 that is weird

I knew 101 Dalmatians would be on the Blue Team because when I was watching the movie I was starting to see it now that Cruella’s coming. The fact that she bought 84 Dalmatians puppies and hired Jasper and Horace to kidnap the 15 that Roger and Anita had that were owned by Pongo and Perdita and kill them all for dog skin coats is bad in every way because if I had dogs I wouldn’t do that instead I would treat them as how we’re supposed to by training them to be good
IMG_6448

2 Likes

Davy Jones.

He doesn’t. He’s got his pipe, sure, but he doesn’t smoke, he just holds it.
Kind of weird they didn’t give Cruella her holder, even if without a cigarette - after all, it is a part of her iconic look.

1 Like

I think this is gonna be something cruela probably wants to use his fur for something

Will they do something with Dante like putting him somewhere else so I can use him in the wish crate, because he is still event inclusive so can’t use him

I would consider Frollo to be up there personally, but I see what you mean.

5 Likes

Since she doesn’t come with her car or her smoke because it’s illegal . I guess thugs will have to do since gothel became an example.

2 Likes

Cruel A. Devil

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney