Update 6.2 Patch Notes

the trial isn’t new, it was just hidden previously until you bought a certain deal - so nothing has changed, it’s just now that everyone can see it, they can make a more informed decision about whether to spend their money. It was never designed for or even available as a freebie :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What about Olaf friendship disk with Félix?. Can’t pass second part . One of the enemies never die
Another problem. The app shows as I already received the first reward of battle pass (that I both this morning), but I have Cruella unavailable yet. Should be available since the first reward is 88 Cruella’ chips

I know. I both it

Would Hocus Pocus get some bug fixes for that next round of rebalancing too?

It’s almost been 2 hours or more and the update hasn’t been finished yet. Then again, nothing is done immediately.

1 Like

Brutes (creeps with the cricket bat) are immune to Normal damage; none of the heroes in that campaign deal True damage, and the only way to get Fantastic damage from anyone is for Olaf to dodge an attack and use his green skill, or to have his Moana friendship disk and re-freeze someone while they’re already frozen.

1 Like

Time to close this thread and the 6.1 issues thread, and start the 6.2 issues thread? @TheGrillFather @Samm

1 Like

remove felix’s disk

1 Like

While waiting for the 6.2 issues thread to be created…

These are still the same as before the update, maxing out 100k and 200k stamina respectively.

2 Likes

How the heck who has 20$ dollars for a battle pass not me I

1 Like

Me neither

I had to ask my parent to get it now I do

Geez, it’s taking a lot longer than I thought. I wonder why?:thinking:

They blowing us off

2 Likes

Has anyone updated the game already even though this topic hasn’t been closed yet? I’m starting to get really worried!:worried:

1 Like

I don’t know why this topic hasn’t been closed, but the update is complete.

2 Likes

I updated mine, and all went well! I can’t believe I missed so much today.:pensive:

And we all say thank you perblue in unison

Yeah it’s supposed to be closed

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney