Update 6.3 Patch Notes

I better get used to that at this point.

L update. The new background makes it too bright to see all the different values (gold, diamonds, stamina, etc.) at the top of the screen, and the home button isn’t in the side menu anymore so now I have to keep mashing the back button to get back to the main screen.

2 Likes

Are these supposed to start in 10 days or is the date wrong?

Can you fix the bug I hold the hero and see the hero’s animations I have a iPhone 11

2 Likes

I tried holding it it doesn’t work for iPhone 11 pls fix

1 Like

It just started

What they did with the menu screen is not cool because they didn’t have to make the screen that bright and I was expecting the 6th anniversary loading screen to change because the anniversary is over

I’m not trying to be rude here but they really should work on certain things than outside the game menu because right there are still some bugs like Sarah Sanderson’s defeat is still broken

3 Likes

Encanto is finally found in the game!!!

1 Like

Guild crate perks are bugged!!! I spent 5B influence buying them and they are gone. Nowhere to be found!!!

What are you doing??? Pls give me the guild crates I bought or influence I spent back!!! This feels like cheating!!! @Samm @TheGrillFather

1 Like

What kind of device are you using where the setting for the home screen can be changed?
Or am I reading this wrong?

1 Like

I don’t see the 6.3 issues thread yet, so I’ll put it here, as the issue is about one of the Patch’s main part - Patch talent 5. Seems like Esmeralda got the same talent twice, which nullifies her talent 4. Not sure if she’s the only one, she is just the one I saw.

Got invalid loot on new wild card trial!!!

Mirabel looks great in the animation I say

Why do they always give patches to characters who already have friendship discs that do the same thing? They can change it to a more useful one

They could give Sulley “Invincible Rejuvenation” since he gives himself Hardy instead of the other patch

I hope the next update gives hiro a new costume that looks like the armor from Big hero 6 that way he doesn’t look like some boring citizen.

1 Like

Not just that. I mean, Randall got a talent that makes him invisible at start. Like…it’s his main thing😅

2 Likes

Yes, but at least Randall’s adds a basic damage and skill power buff when killing enemies.

Sulley’s only thing is to give him a healing, he already heals himself and gives himself a shield as well and is already immune to the disable

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney