Update 6.3 Patch Notes

We did it. We got an Encanto character in DHBM.

Wow. That is perfect.

6 Likes

Nice to see representation for Encanto finally; I love Mirabel, and her kit looks solid, so hopefully she’ll be a worthwhile support hero for my teams. (Since one of her talents involves an accordion, does this mean she’ll be friends with Milo Murphy if he’s ever added?)

I can understand the friendship with Rose, but it’s Kuzco that has me intrigued. I just hope the creative(s) have been given enough time to come up with a good story and some fitting writing for the involved heroes.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to see that there are multiple Trial Events planned, but the last Special Trial we had was to celebrate Inside Out 2 over a month ago; I hope such an extended break from such trials won’t become a regular occurrence…

I know there’ve been complaints about unimpressive rewards for these riddles, but I’m just happy to have another little something pop up every day, so I’m actually looking forward to this.

Hopefully including Bonus Stamina Buy and Guild Crate Discount (or, better yet, let’s have a Guild Crate Discount this coming week).

I’m looking forwards to seeing what the 5th Patch Talent brings. Perhaps Fruitful Revenge has been tweaked to no longer cause problems if it shows up in a situation where a player needs to 3-star a battle?

There’s a few heroes in these franchises that may prove… tricky to balance without tipping them over into OP or utter uselessness. I’m particularly worried about Joy; hopefully the HP cap will be high enough to still be a significant, but not nigh-insurmountable, advantage, and her buff protection will be long enough to be valuable without being game-warping.

Not a huge reward, but still a nice bonus; hopefully this will actually bring some more active, savvy players into the game.

Huh, that’s new.

Definitely promising, but with the potential to be disappointing; here’s hoping the changes are good…

Hm. This could be a good addition to the mix, or it could be just another advantage for whales, depending on the franchises/heroes and the other scoring methods.

Eda’s already in the City Watch Crate, there’s no mention of where Luz will be going after Doof takes her VIP Crate slot, and there’s no mention of who’s replacing Shere Khan in the Guild Crate. Should we assume the latter two issues resolve each other, and Luz will be the next Guild Crate hero? @Samm @TheGrillFather

EDIT: Confirmation that Luz will be going to the Guild Crate here.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for Mirabel!! Sounds like some fun changes coming! Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes Finally Encanto has arrived you did it

Yeah I know haha. I’m still a little petty after ending up 5 chips short on both Kim and Judy’s skins. I’m still missing Kronk’s and Elsa’s too.

I do at least have all of the original seven costumes.

1 Like

But anniversary invasion gave full Kim costume.

1 Like

I have all the skins except Judy and Mayer Bellwether

1 Like

Yes - but you had to complete all tiers. I fought hard on it but the point threshold was too high for me to end up reaching in time.

Will the other family join some time in the future

1 Like

Me too but I’m not holding my breath. The friendships lately either lack luster or have some serious O.o.C moments going on.

2 Likes

LETS GO, WE’RE GETTING ENCANTOOO

4 Likes

:clap: It’s. :clap: About. :clap: Time! :clap:

4 Likes

I think she only shows Cusco because they’re the only ones who don’t seem to have a major love interest in their own movies while living in a life of Columbia.

1 Like

It’s about time. Now all it’s left is giving Hiro His armor.

1 Like

I hope they’ll update hiro’s armor soon That way will really finally get a real big hero 6 team instead of making him look like a damsel citizen and distress.

3 Likes

Wow! This is so cool!

2 Likes

Any plans on Amphibia yet

1 Like

Yay! Finally Mirabel! Thank you, DHBM! :heart_eyes::partying_face:

1 Like

I’m so happy Mirabel is finally here! Love the idea of her having a friendship campaign with Kuzco. I wish the second one was with Miguel instead of Rose tho

And looove the new costume for Beast!

3 Likes

Emperor’s New Groove takes place in Peru, not Colombia.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney