Update 6.3 Patch Notes

I said any plans on Amphibia yet

1 Like

Iā€™m excited for Mirabel. Iā€™ve wanted her in game for while. But Iā€™m still crossing my fingers for Inspector Gadget (1999 Disney live action Matthew Broderick version)

2 Likes

Mirabel should have been Annaā€™s friend too.

2 Likes

Why are you asking a random guy that question? He doesnā€™t know, and known of us know. Just wait.

3 Likes

Is this a bug fix? Not rebalancing (nerf)?
Iā€™ve heard that her red skill failed to prevent buff removal before, but never heard that it is supposed to have a cap.

1 Like

I have always thought about an Encanto character to appear at some point! Mirabel is a great start to add from Encanto! It looks like every major Disney film from 2021 is in it, previously with Raya, Luca, and now Encanto!:star_struck:
I noticed that nearly every Disney film released this decade so far is in it with the following exceptions. It doesnā€™t have to be immediately, but Iā€™m thinking recent films like Elemental, Wish, and Strange World would be nice to see. Iā€™d even say Lightyear at least for one character: Sox.:cat:

Moving on, Iā€™m down for the Beast costume threads! That image with the beast right there looks magnificent! And I better start upgrading some heroes for the next patch season!:sunglasses:

The referral system looks interesting and promising. Iā€™ll have to wait and see on that when the update comes out!:wink:
Overall, this looks really great!:+1:

Mirabel: ā€œThis is a miracle! There are so many beautiful things to see here! I canā€™t wait to show my family about this new place!ā€

2 Likes

About time

I wouldā€™ve thought her and Anna having a friendship since both her and Anna are the ones in their families without powers

2 Likes

That be a bad idea, my guy. I already prayed last night Mirabelā€™s friend WASNā€™T Miguel as he had too much female friends of his own, if you were to exclude Simba.

1 Like

Encanto represent!!!

I still remember I have both Bolt and Bagheera, in the Yellow Ranks.

Welp, there goes what wouldā€™ve been my chances for free Diamonds. :stuck_out_tongue:

You forgot Meilin Lee, from Turning Red. Also, Iā€™m pretty sure Raya and the Last Dragon came out in 2020, I think just a month before the pandemic. You can correct me if Iā€™m wrong, if you want.

1 Like

Nope, that was early 2021. Late winter or early spring, canā€™t remember.

1 Like

Ahhhh, interesting.

I think it means that the player being referred (referree?) has to be on a new device, not the player whoā€™s referring them.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha-gotchaā€¦!

Iā€™m guessing Mirabel found out that Sorcererā€™s Arena was shutting down and jumped ship to this game instead.

But did she have to leave Bruno and Pepa behind like that?

1 Like

My favourite characters are all here!
Now I donā€™t have to keep waiting on a miracle.

2 Likes

I think heā€™s fine the way he looks.
Besides, we have more pressing issues, like the bug on a certain support hero (looking at Jim Hawkins here).

2 Likes

Since Mirabel is coming, l hope that means other Encanto characters like Luisa, Isabella, Dolores, Bruno, Camilo, Pepa, among others, will come.

1 Like

As l have a birthday this month, Mirabel is already a very good gift.

Advanced happy bday!
Enjoy your new Hero gift!! :slight_smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney