Update 6.3 Patch Notes

Mei Lee was already in the game awhile back. Also Raya came in 2021 because of the pandemic. Yes it was supposed to come out in 2020, but it was delayed because Pixar’s Soul took its release date before moving to Christmas Day on Disney+. Does that make sense?

1 Like

I know, right?

Yes, it does make sense.

1 Like

Same here! :raised_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I kinda wished she utilized alot more of Casita in her moveset instead of just being another singing, dancing character like Ariel or Tiana tbh, but I’m still happy to finally see some Encanto in this game!! Aside from Strange World, Wish, Elemental, and MAYBE Lightyear, we have almost all of the recent Disney films from both Pixar and Disney in the game!!

I’m sensing she’s gonna be the next Dante… :fearful:

tumblr_ozr6feeXY41s3vdxvo2_r3_540

Kuzco could be very interesting if they continue with the self narration bits intact from his other friendships. They are also South American Natives so it makes sense. Rose is quite interesting to say the least. I guess the connection after watching Jake Long in its entirety is that…

SPOILERS FOR A 20 YEAR OLD SHOW

Rose has a miracle in Jake Long when she was being wiped out of existence with her clan, and Jake wished her back into existence lol.

ezgif-1-79b9fc04fe

I really want to see how this friendship plays out!

2 Likes

I don’t quite think she’ll be as powerful as Dante, considering her supportive abilities are more for herself and barely for her teammates. But it’s still very frightening (pls just don’t deal as much damage)

1 Like

They can come later. She just jumped here to see if it’s safe.

(Yes I’m following your logic of this characters have life in this comment)

You are correct. She have a cooldown to deal damage that way. So yes she do that but not much.

Could this be the death animation that’s causing this? I wanted the purple explosion.

1 Like

I got my iPhone 11 last year and I started using it a few months ago, does this mean I’m gonna get an email from the game about this program because I really need more diamonds

I think it’s lackluster and not really help a new player to progress in the game, it would be better if each referral would give 2 10X Wish Crates, so players can unlock some heroes and actually do something. 5000 diamonds aren’t even that much…

2 Likes

Yeah you right but we’ll see what happens

1 Like

Let’s hope that Billy freeze has a connection to the death animation that has been there for over a year.

Self narration would just be perspective, but let’s hope there’s another narrative other than the self narrative on both of his friendship.

1 Like

Mirabel seems very interesting as a support, barely doing anything for her team until her Red skill. For me, I think her viability depends on how much damage she’s able to deal, as if she is able to deal a decent chunk of damage in one hit on the accordion and dance, then 4 hits is bonkers.

Yeah, I wouldn’t go around promoted that if I were you.

1 Like

Um, might want to re-read her white and blue skills?

1 Like

Hmmm…

I was hoping for Barley, Esmerelda, Quasimodo or Aladdin to be one of Mirabel’s friends.

or quite possibly Genie

2 Likes

I hope too.

Or Elsa as well

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney