Update 6.3 Patch Notes

It’s from Rose and Kuzco, so at least you have it your best in belief. Although a second character from each of the wildcard franchises haven’t been datamined, including more of Inside Out 2.

1 Like

I haven’t seen the movie yet but I’m going to watch it when it comes on DVD

1 Like

I’ve already seen it but I’ll probably watch it 100 times when it’s on DVD

1 Like

I was gonna see it the last time I went to the theaters which was on my birthday which was last month but I had to see Despicable Me 4 because there was a lot going on with Gru

And I saw on my birthday but despicable me 4 wasn’t in my interest because it was missing more oomf I liked the last 3 but 4 just didn’t have what the other 3 had(sorry if this offended anyone)

Brah the movie was something man I thought it was about Gru’s development

Yeah, I hope as well too.

Thank you, @Mango_Island!!

I hope we have the loading screen change because we still have the 6th anniversary loading screen unless we’ll just have to have it longer for important reasons because that 4th loading screen lasted for 9 months

YESSSSS, I BEEN WAITING FOR DIS. Thank you game

Battle Pass started with Cruella again.
A bug @Samm?

2 Likes

It’s a glitch.
They told by Discord that DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE BUGGED BATTLE PASS, please.

1 Like

She is here!

Now to wait for server update…

5 Likes

Fine, good to know. Thank you. I’m not on Discord, though. Shouldn’t it be announced here.

Yeah! :clap:t2: 🫶🏻 Cheers! :beers: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Here’s hoping that miraculous ladybug having a chance now! : )

1 Like

My favorite character, Mirabel :butterfly:perfect timing for my birthday this month :birthday::balloon::tada:

3 Likes

Is it done now? This topic hasn’t been closed yet.

1 Like

Who came up with this color palette for the home screen?

The stamina count is hardly to see, as is the stamina for friend campaigns with this background.
Why did you change it at all? It was nice on the eye and now it’s uncomfortable and unpractical.
Don’t you guys have a quality check with different user groups before implementing such inconsiderate changes?
Do you think only kids are playing your game?
For 40+ people, like me, it’s very annoying that the digits are as small as they are (for ages now), especially if the color contrast is practically non existant. Wearing reading glasses doesn’t mitigate the problem of poor colour choices.
Please reconsider this unfortunate change.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney