Update 6.5 Patch Notes

I would imagine Disney could easily get permission to use them in their own short film celebrating a milestone anniversary. Licensing out characters they don’t own for use in a game is a bit of a different matter. It can be done (Slinky) but it depends on the contract terms I expect.

3 Likes

Basically. Getting the rights for Tarzan for a short film made in their own studios is different from getting the rights for him in a video game largely owned by another company. In fact, according to the Disney Wiki, the only video game Tarzan has ever appeared in is Kingdom Hearts.

4 Likes

ISAAAAA !!! I’M SO HAPPY TO SEE MY FAV FINALLY ARRIVING :purple_heart::cactus:
saleh-jumping-saleh-the-cat

4 Likes

Why doesn’t Tramp have his collar on if it’s one of the duo’s skills? He has it on in the cameo.

unnamed

3 Likes

What’s DPS?

1 Like

It’s an acronym that means “Damage Per Second”, usually used to indicate potential damage output. I’m assuming PB meant to say that Isabela is a Backline “Damage” Hero instead. Not sure where “DPS” came from.

1 Like

Isn’t that DOT (Damage Over Time)?

1 Like

I see

10 c

1 Like

Wow! We got three characters announced! We finally got lady and the tramp, franny from meet the Robinsons, and Isabella from Encanto!

1 Like

I mean, both can refer to the same thing, but the question was about what DPS stood for.

2 Likes

We get a not just a new hero but a new Franchise on the Yellow Team and two new characters on the Blue Team aka Franny’s on the wrong team because she’s supposed to be on the Blue Team

2 Likes

There’s so much to say there.
I’m so glad that Lady & the Tramp are finally here! I always wanted them to appear since it’s one of my favorite Disney films! This will definitely keep my anticipation alive!:dog::heart::spaghetti:
Once again, we have another character from Encanto! Mirabel, Bruno, and now Isabel! I won’t be surprised if we get a couple of more at some point.:cherry_blossom::blossom::sunflower:
And then there’s Franny. I’m glad to see another character from one of the most underrated Disney films! I’m down to see more of them like the main character! Also, did you meant to say she’s on the blue team since Bowler Hat Guy is on that team? Just trying to correct you, that’s all. Again, excellent once again!:+1:
About Patch season 24, did you meant to say it’s coming next month (2024) since you said 2025? Or is it actually next year? Just wondering.:thinking:
I’m having a hard time in invasion in terms of boss battles. I can see what you’re doing with the changes, but this felt just too difficult for me.:triumph:
Overall, this is some surprising yet exciting news as usual!:+1:

Lady: “What a lovely place! What do you think?”
Tramp: “I was going to say that, Pidge! But still, it looks magnificent! Let’s go somewhere to eat! I’m starving!”
Isabela: “This place looks new, and it looks gorgeous here! Now I just need to find my sister somewhere. I hope she doesn’t forget that I’m coming!”
Franny: “This place sure looks bright and futuristic. There must be a good place for my frogs to perform some music!”:musical_note:

4 Likes

They still can’t come because of copyright issues.

3 Likes

I think this was probably an accident.

I couldn’t be more happy to see this game get back on it’s feet. It’s a new day for DHBM, may it continue to survive many more years.

:eyes:

This is, however my most anticipated part of this update.

3 Likes

The characters are most likely taken from the middle of the movie when it comes to timeline, before Tramp even got it.

3 Likes

DPS refers to damage per second in a more general sense. For example, if you hit for 50k every 2 seconds you have 25k DPS. DOT specifically refers to damage over time effects. I hope this is clear

2 Likes

Then that means Isabela is a Damage hero

1 Like

I know, right?

1 Like

A couple edits:

Franny Robinson is actually on the BLUE Team, and another bullet point for the New Guild War Perks:

• Added a new level each to Guild Check In perks 10 and 40

Sorry we missed these!

12 Likes

Now that’s more like it

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney