Update 6.5 Patch Notes

I agree, this is very lame change, there needs to be option to hide it.

3 Likes

New exciting changes to market in the current gold economy. :rofl:
Are you for real? Most FtP players canā€™t promote heroes in the emerald ranks and skill costs are getting out of hand and this is what you are giving the players?
Bring back some expertise with older devs to give you an idea how many bits are needed to craft an item.
I still remember times where a player needed to go back in Trials to lower ranks for certain bits because higher ranks where missing the lower rank bits. It took 2 years for you to change that.
My account is still suffering from that and I regularly run out with blue bits.
The whole economy is broken and now market place is charging billions for 2-3 bits. What a joke. Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t have word for this.

4 Likes

I honestly Love the new things but I would really like if Asha was the next hero in November but itā€™s just a suggestion.

2 Likes

I went into mine, and these changes are interesting.

1 Like

This is a WHOLE badge.

Itā€™s great change, what do you want?

4 Likes

I have no idea why because usually they do it but today they just had to do it without letting us know

1 Like

Well let Perblue decide on who theyā€™ll release next like we currently just got Lady and Tramp in the game before the update and thereā€™s no sign of Isabela or Franny which I believe theyā€™re come in a few days well I know Isabelaā€™s prize wall starts next Tuesday so weā€™ll see Isabela before then

1 Like

I can understand the placement of newer heroes on top, even if disliking it, but why the Featured Franchises is hidden in the alphabetical order - no idea. It should be visible, and you want it visible, cause the newer heroes are there. Maybe even put it next to Favourites - the color icon is different enough for people not to get confused even automatically.

1 Like

Yeah it either needs a hide option or put it back to how it used to be PerBlue!
As someone who isnā€™t going to buy the battle pass that placement is gonna be dreadfully annoying - and for what? We all know Lady & the Tramp are here thanks to the icon on the main screen, we donā€™t need them inconveniently plastered to the top of the hero list when thereā€™s nothing I can do about it without spending money.

3 Likes

From this point, there are some enemy heroes that are missing in the campaign. That needs to be fixed.

Yeah and there are more bugs that need to be fixed

After playing through all stages in the campaign, Iā€™ve tracked down something that stood out. There is one less enemy hero in most of the lineups in wave 2, and 1 or more in most lineups in wave 3, but did any of you see one less hero in any lineups in wave 1? Although WALLĀ·E would need to make the returning chapter 10 debut while Ducky and Bunny need to make their returning chapter 20 debut.

Iā€™ve sent the ticket regarding this major visual bug.

Since the update yesterday I have not been able to trigger black market or mega mart. I have cleared cache, force stopped, and tried today as well and still even after over 100 raids, it isnā€™t triggering.

Market for me has only been six slots since the update.

@Samm Why do I not have any badges in this market refresh? All the previous ones since the update were fine

3 Likes

I got only 3 items and yes this morninh it was oke

1 Like

Black market and Mega Mart are not showing, after several raids. Market only showing 3 rows instead of the usual 4

There is a cooldown

It would seem that the more time elapsed since the update the more things are unravelingā€¦

Downgrading the enthusiasm from

to

ā€œSome things are really bad, some are good, but I am afraid that the few good things will to make the future a difficult one for the average player to continue to find enjoyment from the gameā€

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney