Update 6.5 Patch Notes

There’s something wrong with the game

I feel like Perblue is having a lot of delays which was one of the reasons why they didn’t tell us when the game would go down for the update yesterday and I know the 6th anniversary is over but why do we still have the 6th anniversary loading screen? they could have just made it with all the characters that are on it and another character, in battle mode like how it was with the previous ones and maybe add another person in it but I understand it takes time

1 Like

Finally some lady
And the tramp and meet the Robinsons heroes

I had no idea these were coming until I got a notification XD

Even the 6.5 Known issues topic isn’t even available by now.

Yeah what’s going on with Perblue? First they didn’t announce when the game servers will go down, then we lose a lot of slots in the stores, now they aren’t putting the topic about the update issues

It’s all posted on discord…

Well, I don’t have discord, and I tried going onto the DHBM discord but it says ‘my address is invalid’. They should think of the people who have problems getting into the discord .

I think the game is going down step by step…

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I think too

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Watch your language and they should have been in the game already

2 Likes

They aren’t there and aren’t supposed to be there yet. Check the Notes closer - they have the exact days for each character.

2 Likes

since lady and the tramp made ot to dhbm Im hoping Si and Am will make it here soon

2 Likes

:cry: no Server Merge and soon we’ll be cut off 🫢 bye - bye

Totally agree :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Lucky you, I only get 3 slots in the store

Since the forum is changing to read-only mode I will post my 2 cents to the new Prize Wall daily tasks and rewards as long I’m able to do that in a comprehensive way related to the matter at hand.

You changed Prize Wall to a Pay-To-Play game instance/mode. Either buy Prize Wall tokens to being able to complete all daily tasks from day one if you didn’t had the luck to pull the new hero from earned tokens or you are simply letting to rot loosing out on 10 tokens from day one.
Since the rarity is emerald 14 you need instant-develop if you had the luck to pull the new char to bring it in playable shape. Today is Tuesday, midweek. Here in Europe the evening started. Soon it’s time to go to bed resting to go to work tomorrow.
What are you devs? Children? Excuse me, you know from metrics that not kids are playing Pay-To-Win games, but adults with credit cards. They need to make a living.
So you expect either players to loose out on tokens or buy? This is how you expect to excite players for a six years old game? Think again.
You expect to instant develop a new hero. Where is the excitement for the journey? Is it only about instant gratification? What about the tactic aspect of the game, working on a hero that needed to be worked on instead of instantly jumping to the next shiny thing. Where is the tactical aspect in this?
None, literally none of the players I started out in 2018 is playing DHBM anymore. Other players I used to know from communities from Dragon Soul and Portal Quest who played DHBM left up to 98% or are planing to leave.
You made unfortunate changes to Invasion in the previous update. Your metrics should show that participation in Invasion dropped significantly.
And this is what you came up with regarding Prize Wall changes? I’m sorry, but the only word that is coming to mind, is: pathetic.
Good luck and thank you for the fish!

7 Likes

Hey, guess what? I’m back from account on hold.

2 Likes

Yea maybe stop making changes “based on what your data says” witch chases players away, and start listening to actually player data aka feedback. Not a fan of this new daily requests that miss out on 10 prize wall tokens that may or may not unlock the character day 1, if didn’t get it what was available day one for free. Game gets worse on the paywall scales… witch is my opinion why things like mirrorverse and sorcerers arena failed.

Balance means fairness between p2w and ftp… not your piggy banks.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney