Update 6.5 Patch Notes

Yeah I too don’t like this new prize wall because they’re trying to rob us

3 Likes

I was lucky enough to get her on one of my last few tokens. It’s not right that there are 10 tokens you can’t get just because you didn’t have LUCK on your side. Like in the past when I didn’t get the toon on the first day I was annoyed but at least I was able to get all the tokens available. Now that would be impossible.

These changes are ridiculous. You’re just making people mad and driving them away from the game. Is that what you want your data to tell you? Listen to the feedback here. A lot of us have been here from the beginning and there will be fewer and fewer of us if these are the changes that are ahead for us.

5 Likes

I was lucky too and I thought I wasn’t gonna get her now that they changed it up

This isn’t relevant to the topic, stop spamming this

1 Like

The crazy thing is, PerBlue is literally in the prime spot with the game right now given that Sorcerer’s Arena is gone and Mirrorverse collapsed on itself. If they played their cards right they could gain a decent chunk of player base right now. However for some reason they seem more interested in making their existing player base want to quit with unfair prize walls, annoying changes (eg the removal of the home button and that stupid locked hero at the top of the hero list), and tinkering around with surge and invasion based on data not player feedback. Why on earth would you go tone deaf when you had the perfect opportunity to solidify your player base? Unless you’re trying to kill the game I guess? Really frustrating to see.

7 Likes

Agreeing :+1: with the above

The most stupid thing about this is that it sits there perfectly annoying and in the way, until you actually gain the chips to unlock them, and then they pop back down right to the bottom and you have to scroll to find them again :rofl: :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

I’ll stop!

Prize wall and Friendship trials metrics suk … EOS !

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney