Update on Release of 4.3

Maybe, but Mei Lin should me OP in support.

Iā€™m guessing a hero can only have a maximum of 3 spots in the elite campaignā€¦
I wonder how many new corrupted heroes would be introduced there?

But asking for heroes to be added is not spoilers, itĀ“s just irritating and off-topic. LOL

7 Likes

Soā€¦ Cap raise on Monday or not ? The first sentence is confused.

There will be a cap rise now, but Y20 will be released 4 weeks (and 1 day) AFTER this Monday, instead of 3 weeks as it supposes to be.

1 Like

Youā€™re not understanding what Iā€™m saying, but anything that isnā€™t in oneā€™s post is flagged.

I flagged it because it was off-topic. Patch notes are not the place for requesting heroes.

3 Likes

There will be a cap raise on Monday

The first post said that they will be modifying the future cap raises, so Y20 or possibly a new colored Rank would be added. Possibly Gray+0, Brown+0, Black+0, Pink+0, or Rainbow+0

Who said that? All weā€™re saying is that posts about patch notes arenā€™t the right place for making hero requests. If people want to make requests, theyā€™re more than welcome to create their own new topics about it.

4 Likes

Yes, also if it announce it by after make concept on their own request concept to coming to game. It may come true

I flagged a couple of requests as well for the same reason. Thereā€™s actually an entire subcategory dedicated to hero requests: Hero Wish List. Itā€™s a great place to ask for new heroes, talk about why they would be a good addition to the game, and discuss the topic with others; by contrast, posting hero requests in a patch note just gets the comment flagged or ignored, and makes people annoyed with the poster.

7 Likes

Or requesting them a thousand times everywhere but hero wish list or making them as if they are confirmed. That will get you nowhere no matter how bad you want them.

1 Like

Yes, but there are a lot of topics to choose from that category.

Modifying the scheduleā€¦ if there wasnĀ“t Yellow+20, there would already be a mention of a new rank
but considering the Red rank, most likely there will be Yellow+39 as last Yellow rank.

1 Like

That takes very long to get through. Letā€™s hope next month will bring in a new colored Rank.

1 Like

There is no announcement = no hope in my eyes. :slight_smile:

I base my judgement on the fact that Purple had 5 ranks (+0 to +4), Orange had 9 (+0 to +8) and Red had 20 (+0 to +19). ItĀ“s likely to be double = 40 (+0 to +39).

this is not gonna happen if it is only yellow 19 and there is a red 19ā€¦

2 Likes

Appreciate that yall had it ready and waiting for approval in advance

My guess is that the next colored Rank is May 2024.

Ehh, Duff never had his crate and neither any of heroes before, change the hero rotation this place is just a void, nothing is appearing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney