Update on Release of 4.3

Update on Release of 4.3

We are now planning to release Update 4.3 on Monday, September 19. Since the release of Chapter 60 was delayed we will be modifying our future chapter and rank release schedule to maintain the 4-week space between new content. Thank you for your patience!

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Please note the heroes in the Elite Campaign have been slightly adjusted.

New Heroes

• Meilin Lee will be available in the Prize Wall starting September 22

Existing Heroes

• 22 will be an event exclusive hero

• Duff Killigan will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards

• Mother Gothel will be an event exclusive character featured in Coliseum Token Crates

• Prince Phillip will be available in the VIP Crate

• Milo Thatch will be available in the Guild Crate

• Voyd will only be available in Diamond Crates

Servers 1-14 Update

• Elite Campaign features: Mulan, Scar, Hopper, Jafar, Aladdin, and Megavolt

Servers 21-25 Update

• Elite Campaign features: Shank, Jafar, Hopper, Mulan, Fred, and Anger

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Monday, September 19, 2022.

21 Likes

Just to put this out there:

Tell the team to please, please, please bring back regular Balance Changes with each new patch. The game is getting so incredibly stale with the same 30-ish heroes being used over and over again, with the other 150 being told to take a hike by the likes of Zeus, Shego, Bolt, etc.

Refreshes, especially full Refreshes, aren’t happening NEARLY quickly enough to address the game’s stale meta.

25 Likes

As frustrating as it is to see it coming out after the Fortify the Network contest ended, and on the final day of the Wreck-It Ralph trial, I’m sure y’all did what you could to get it out as promptly as possible; thanks for your efforts.

Good to know, thanks.

I hate to keep harping on this, but I have to ask: Why do you keep saying that “Hero X will be an event exclusive hero” when they just vanish from circulation until the next time they’re announced to be moving into some crate/store/reward slot? Why not just say “Hero X will be unavailable for a few weeks”? It used to be that saying someone would be an “event exclusive hero” without any further modification meant they would be available in the event crate introduced with Slinky Dog’s addition to the game, but that crate hasn’t been offered for months.

I’m probably the only player to be happy that Milo will be replacing Gothel in the Guild Crate, but yes, I’m happy that Milo will be replacing Gothel in the Guild Crate. The other rotations are all fine with me, as well. I’m just curious about the continued use of “event exclusive hero” for an event crate that’s apparently been discontinued.

Happy to know that the rotation is going to be… ehm, what exactly?

Since Pacha being there, exactly.
I mean, logically, it makes no sense to offer that crate by normal means. Cosmetic crates are now given in higher numbers and the team is especially scroogey with the mod upgrades (when compared to this very same day last year).

3 Likes

Finally after all that delay

1 Like

very thanks for waiting for awaits this update!

1 Like

That’s great to hear! I’m still hoping things go just fine once I start updating.:pray:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

That is a spoiler. From my post, are you on Servers 21-25.

We don’t know who will be added. Making requests to the team is just spoiling things out.

Most of our favourite Disney characters absolutely need refreshes. Aladdin, Hercules, Mulan, the Incredibles family, Woody, and so on. As someone mentioned above, it’s to balance out the meta.

Balancing the game doesn’t sell new OP heroes though. No one wants to work on leveling Frozone with some new stats when you need to get the brand new counter to the previous OP hero that was just introduced.

1 Like

I would have to agree on the refresh priorities, especially considering that we are now only getting 1 new hero released at a time through the Prize Wall and it’s not as if we are getting that much extra content otherwise (so far anyway). And only doing stat refreshes for certain characters just doesn’t cut it when the hero kind of needs help in terms of their overall skills also in order to become truly viable.

Except their recent hero releases haven’t been working like this.

In fact, it’s quite the anomaly when a new hero is blatantly OP like Zeus is. Otherwise, we get decently strong but easily manageable heroes like Aurora, Philip, 22, and Perry, and only a moron would say any of those guys are OP.

more spending in coliseum tokens…

Thanks for updating ASAP! Appreciate the fact the team was still patiently waiting for the store to approve since a few days ago. Still, awaiting the panda. And I can understand the delay.

Maybe, just maybe: Can there be a compromise for the delay? (Just asking).

Hehe no. It’s being off-topic.

I still think the team should look whether this 5-week gap did better or worse than the one in February 2019 that was used as a proof to keep a 4-week schedule.
I am fairly certain we could keep a 5-week or… heck… a 6-week one without any difference.
In any way you cash out the most with a Fortify contest during the cap raise and… ironically, a 6-week cap raise gap would suffice that everytime… since Fortify comes every 3 weeks.

6 Likes

I’m certain the spoilers are just inappropriate, off-topic spams.

Old:

New:

Minnie won’t receive a 4th spot, but Aladdin and Scar still will, wonder why. Hopper will be in elite now too, and gold crate.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney