Update on Release of 4.3

@Nugget please try to push the devs a bit to release the 200-diamond crate already with 22. There has been none since Pacha.
Or @Loutre or whoever.
Or they can try to make the rewards better, the amount of hero chips is especially bad. Like all the crates though, really.

My guess is 21 months from now
 is that May or June 2024?

Update day

3 Likes

tumblr_2afdca296df17facb37ca2e1fd8e217c_8d14f63c_400

Just few hours, hopefully Apple won’t mess this up, again. :microphone:

4 Likes

Yeah if it wasn’t for iOS 16 (which I don’t have because I have the iPhone 7) we would have got it already but at least we’ll see Mei this week

Hopefully Meilin Lee WILL appear immediately after the update. It was a whole week now, and prize wall starts this week.

3 Likes

Update Day

2 Likes

I’m guessing this is most likely the case.

1 Like

If you read the post, it says she will appear Sept 22th. But no idea why the hype, one of the worse movies from Disney recently, but the skills look good tho.

4 Likes

That’s when her event begins, not when she appears.

one of best movies

5 Likes

What’s wrong with Turning Red?

3 Likes

Lightyear and Raya would like to talk with you

1 Like

Wasn’t bad.

Neither this, but it was pointless, so maybe it’s even worse.

2 Likes

We’re kind of drifting off topic here, although to be honest this topic is probably due to be locked very soon anyway

I’d still like an answer to my question about why heroes are still called “event exclusive heroes” when it now means they just won’t be appearing for a few weeks, but I realize that’s pretty unlikely.

3 Likes

I don’t see the update from there? The App Store messed that up again this early morning, but what is that all about?

I meant that it’s WORSE than Turning Red, not that it’s awful.

I probably like Lightyear more than Turning Red, although obviously it’s not perfect.

1 Like

so will the update happen today?

2 Likes

The update will happen eventually.

Yeah, both are pretty bad movies too.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney