Update on Release of 4.3

No correction needed, Red is a collection of clitches, so as Raya, and both have pretty boring main characters.

1 Like

:eyes:

Luca was boring.

Other than Boun, all of the Raya characters get on my nerves ESPECIALLY Sisu.

Yeah maybe, however Red still being even worse then Luca and Raya.
All the concert scene is non sense and meh, all the movie is in the middle of an allegory and the literal, characters without a soul.

But wait, Red is not the worst, that medal is for Chicken Little.

2 Likes

@Nugget Unless you have something planned for this topic, I think you can go ahead and lock it, since any talk about the patch seems to be happening in the other topic.

Update here?

Itā€™s in App Store!!

2 Likes

The update is there but now it doesnā€™t let me in the game itā€™s stuck on loading screen

Same here.
I think itā€™s the Storeā€™s servers thatā€™s having issues.

1 Like

Unless Loutre or Nugget mention Server Update, there is no real update yet and you just locked yourself out.

1 Like

I just hope this wonā€™t end up being a conundrumā€¦

1 Like

Woooow thanksā€¦ :expressionless: how is a new-to-the-game player supposed to know that? My Google play showed an update so I updated. Logic.

2 Likes

Better to look in the forums first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely will do in the future

Went to go into that game and it said update. Didnā€™t think about it and guess Iā€™m locked out now, hope the true update arrives shortly! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I hope they have a good compensation in mind because not only is the update already late, I bet there are a dozen who updated as a reflex and now canā€™t access the game thus canā€™t use their skill points or stamina.

And I bet it will come out as other updates and most gave no compensation at all.

Well basically if the update is arriving and we canā€™t enter the game without updating weā€™re all more or less locked out. Basically all we can do is wait now.

1 Like

Maybe for the delay, but probably not.

Because you updated an hour early? No. You barely miss out on anything.

Either way, Iā€™m willing to wait, so for right now, Iā€™m getting some sleep, itā€™s almost 5am. Goodnight!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney