Update! Predictions

I guess I won’t be alone spamming refresh on the forums this evening

My predictions (hopes) for patch:

1. S1 - Orange+4
  2. S1-8 - 3 New Heroe’s, One VIP (Finally), One Diamond Crate or Elite Campaign (if PB feeling generous) and one Sign-in.
  3. S2-8 Invasion and Mods!!!
  4. All Servers - No more snow

Hopefully an update on Tournaments and some Qol changes too

expecting much? hahaha :blush:

1 Like

My update prediction is:

-Let Perblue do their job.

That is all

I see you are pretty hopeful today emitz :joy: well i would love to see all that stuff in this week update but i expect it to be just a small update with new sign in hero (hoping it will be a NEW hero and not someone old like they did with ralph and hades…) but of course i would love to say “you were right” and see all that stuf… really!

1 Like

My update is new character that’s it. We only just recently got lvl 100 and 02 so I dont think we will get a cap increase etc. well we better not

Hopefull, for sure - time to start refreshing :wink:

:smiley: I know you’re all anxious for the update, but you’ll need to chill a few more days.

March sign-in information will be posted tomorrow.

New heroes will be coming in the next update, which is currently planned for next week, pending final QA and approvals.

16 Likes

GOTEM!

Nice photo polaris

2 Likes

Oh boi! U just memed us! Thank u! :grin:

Also excited 4 tomorrow’s patch notes!

1 Like

A little disappointed (as I was really looking forward to new content this week) at the same time really happy you gave us the head’s up so I can stop refreshing announcements :slight_smile:

Really looking forward to the patch!

2 Likes

Hold up what about tiana and Naveen and possibly Louis they have to do with green?

@Polaris do you have the notes ready or are you still working on them lol meme me if you want

Ah! New hero(es) next week?! Yes I’m super on board with this! Everyone! Start hoarding your resources!!!

Hello! Will we get a hero rotation too, Polaris? Will it come together with the update or with the Sign in info tomorrow?

Please update Yax! His white skill needs to launch sooner, and maybe include a status effect clearing ability.

XD you guys are silly Polaris literally just sai…you know what? Imma just quote them.

Welp done job. Also Polaris just memed yall so :sunglasses:

Forget Mulan I want mushu ! Dishonor ! Dishonor on you Dishonor on your family Dishonor on your cow! :joy:

2 Likes

…I hate Mushu ever since I watched Mulan 2. It was very bad.

Lol true but…I just don’t Mulan 2 as cannon

…it is canon whether you regard it as that or not.

You watched the sequel? Not surprising you hate him. Guess I’ll learn from your mistakes and avoid this film🔥

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney