Update to Rose's Prize Wall

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to call out an important change to the 5.4 Patch Notes. Rose’s Prize Wall actually starts on September 14th, not the 7th, which is what was originally in the notes. Sorry about that!

13 Likes

Most already know that there is a week off after a Prize Wall, but thanks for the info :wink:

5 Likes

That’s what I thought because I was wondering why Rose wasn’t in the game yet

1 Like

Good enough

1 Like

Kinda disappointed tbh…was hoping the wait a week for the new character was gone so I’ve gotten maxed out stamina because I was excited to work on her. This hurts.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m writing to you here because the topic on the update patch is closed, there is a bug in the game when I click cheap and dale disc on kaa the game crash. I’m not alone in this case from S1.
@Samm

1 Like

A topic for issues with the 5.4 update has been opened, if you’d like to post about it there (although since you’ve tagged Samm once, I don’t think you need to do it again):

3 Likes

I thank you for the info I will still notify it if that helps

But wanted now!

This isn’t relevant to this but is anyone else having the issue of sallys white skill not being able to be activated?

That isn’t the issue. You can only use this skill when at least one enemy has a stack of “Poison”.

1 Like

That’s called a routine.

2 Likes

I like the week inbetween, gives me time to rest before having to pump roids into a whole new character :joy:

1 Like

Someday can you at least update the rest to be prize wall after rose.
List:
Yokai
Yama
Naveen
Max goof
Kuzco
Roger rabbit
Jessica rabbit
Searcher Clade
Jaeger Clade
Ethan clade
Shere khan