Updates at war end

Oh, sorry for that. Don´t want to show a bad impression. :slightly_frowning_face:

Well, two things… we just say what was done ain´t right and can´t be done again.
Another thing, we did the maths. If both guilds cleared all cars, it would be an exact draw.

And indeed this is true. We need all of the 1440 minutes, not just 1435.

Don’t you get on point for each cleared line up even if all top cars are defeated? I would guess both teams would pick off either easy lineups or try to kill another car if they had attacks left.

Am I the only one I’m this thread that isn’t in your guild? Haha

Well, considering 5 minutes left I don´t think any other cars would be killed.

So did PB respond at all? Give any compensation or apologize?

No.

Atm we dont get an answer for critical questions

From the Update 2.7 Known Issues topic:

As for compensation, unless the losing guild fails to make Legendary by the end of the season, they won’t lose out on any rewards; they’ll just be delayed 2-4 days until the next war victory. What sort of compensation would be appropriate for slightly-delayed war rewards?

1 Like

not true, the guild which would have won if the mistake was not done is losing MMR as well… and obviously if you try to tackle a guild you haven´t won yet against, you are bound to be sad as the loss was due to devs pushing the update…

Which means potentially facing slightly easier opponents until that MMR is regained; I don’t see how that’s a net loss.

Yes, but how can PerBlue compensate for an intangible like that? It’s not like they can go back and change the loss to a win.

I never said that should be done. But at the very least keeping the MMR the same and potentially enabling the promotion to the next tier even without a win.

But a guild that is at like top 3 does not need to “potentially face slightly easier opponents” (it won´t even happen anyway), it´s just literal handicap for the war rank at the end of the month where any MMR counts, so… :man_shrugging:

And they just did it AGAIN.

They couldn’t wait 20 minutes if the update is just to clean up one of their other messes?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney