Ursula 2nd ability

Hi all,
As Ursula 2nd skill states that she drains energy from foe, in fact, she recieves NO energy while foe loses one.
Is is a bug or the way “draining skill” works?

1 Like

Maybe try an opponent that does have energy? Creeps don’t have energy to drain.

Disney%20Heroes_2018-12-01-12-38-38_1_1

1 Like

Same works for Zurg’s “Energy Heist”. He steals enemies’ energy (drains in Ursula’s Case), but doesn’t actually gain energy when he uses that specific Skill.

No, his skill works perfectly!! Check the lv of it!!!Nghia_1_1

1 Like

Can you send a video of Zurg stealing energy from a Hero?

Here u are !! My skill lv is low. As u can see, he drained Ralph energy

That video shows her gaining energy tho?

1 Like

Regardless, Zurgs skills says he steals the energy, Ursulas just says she drains it and that isnt the same thing

If she does gain any energy, there should have been a yellow text poping up, just like Zeug’s GIF
In the GIF, she gains energy by taken 2 hits from Venolope and a foe, not by the her ability
In this case, I think that draining and stealing mean the same thing. Removing energy from foe and ABSORB it to herself

Draining and stealing are two completely different words. Just my interpretation I suppose.

Not a bug.

Zurg steals the energy adds it to his energy.
Ursula drains energy, which just removes it from the opponent, but doesn’t add to her energy.

8 Likes

Thanks!! Get it now !!!

Her animation makes it confusing :frowning: Looks like she indeed SHOULD be getting that energy for herself, that’s what I thought too would happen

1 Like

Which was what I said lol…

They said before shes getting that energy from being attacked

That was my thought too. The animation makes it look like she s stealing energy from foe

Well not really - If you recall watching the little Mermaid when you were 9 the Seashell took Ariels Voice - it didnt give it to Ursula until much later in the movie when she used it to woo the Prince guy.

So to me the animation is spot on and @polaris is right - yes you saw it here first folks - i agreed with a dev…

1 Like

Why skill 2 , i increase from level 1 until level 88 . Only 250 drains .no damage to enemy . 1 target, and no different between u level 1 or u level 88 in skill 2 ursula. 'bro, the other char skill I increase skill minimum increase damage altough small. Bro I ask u ; Is it balance drains only 250 mana and 1 target ,compare other character skill ?? Perih , it s hurt in here.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney