Villain appreciation thread 😈

noun

plural noun: villains

1.(in a film, novel, or play) a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot.

Welcome foolish mortals. We love to hate them and they love to loathe. If you have ever seen a Disney movie, you know there are villains. Villains can be scary, cruel, or even the definition of evil, like scar and maleficent. You don’t want mess with these bad guys.

This thread is about appreciating the ones we hate, or love, post some concepts here, original ones. Who your favorite villain is, Or some quotes By the haters truly. Villain memes, pictures, hand or computer drawings, or gifs

Rules: you may only post one gif a day. Only villain related, I don’t care if it is a main antagonist or the two β€œbumbling fools” from 101 Dalmatians. One meme per person. Nothing about yourself in pictures, follow forum rules, be smart, here is a link to the https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/guidelines

I don’t care wether they’re in the game or not, show your wicked side in this thread. Enjoy this list of evil doers in the game.

Hades
Scar
Maleficent
The queen of hearts
Shan yu
Gaston
Ursula
Oogie boogie
Randall Boggs
Magica De Spell
Megavolt
Syndrome
Zurg
jafar
Barbossa
Captain Hook
Madam mim
Yzma
Dr. Faciler
The evil queen
Davy Jones
King Louie
Lock, shock, and barrel
John silver
Dr. Drakken (confirmed via kronk friendship deal)

This list will get updated as more villains are added.

12 Likes

oooo me like

Summary

NO I LOVEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Team Maleficent all the way!

2 Likes

Team Magica De Spell!
My favourite Disney villain of all time :grin:

1 Like

Jafar, anyone?

1 Like

I am personally more of a scar fan myself

Mother Gothel is without a doubt the best villain who has ever been a villain ever!

It would be nice if we could also have prince Hans added eventually. But NOT before they add Anna!

6 Likes

I don’t think they’ll even find a useable kit for Hans

Here’s something to appreciate Frollo

2 Likes

If they can find a usable kit for Meg, Yax, and Belle, they can do it for Hans too.

Hades and Maleficent are a pretty great duo in a team (at least for me)

just noticed that a lot of the villains are pretty OP

This isn’t villain related :neutral_face:

1 Like

Post it in the photo gallery

Well that thread is closed

It’s closed

You already posted this

Quit spamming memes mostly about you. I should really take out the meme part

Should I include neutral villains in the list

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney