Vote for future QoL Improvements!

that would be cool!

i think with the chest there should be the cosmetic crates on there so we can get them for FREE every 24 hours

1 Like

Seems odd that the majority of complaints i see everywhere are either about the cost required to keep up in power/heroes, or various game modes being unenjoyable - and the top voted improvement addresses none of that and would have no effect on gameplay :thinking:

I’m not sure I can see where the hero management system is significantly lacking, in any case :man_shrugging:

As with the hero refresh polls, this looks like another case where PB would do better to just do what they think is best… 99.9% of the playerbase are not game devs.

6 Likes

Two things specifically need addressing. All items you can use several of, need a tap and hold to use continually option. Using stamina refills in the thousands by tapping thousands of times SUUUCKS.

Also, hero upgrades need to be more automated. The promote button needs to automatically consume stamina refills and craft badges. It currently takes around 1200 taps to promote a new hero up to red 14. Its incredibly tedious.

Can’t believe mods is that far down the list. A maxed toon with no mods is useless

1 Like

Перестань играть мистером Исключительным или возьми контроль. И мистер Исключительный не будет проблемой

Most complaints in here are not QoL changes, they are Gameplay changes. It’s not what this is asking for. I think a good example(s) and one I was going to suggest:

-Adding naming to lineups saved(this is a good suggestion)
-Favorite heroes in list for filtering(should be better filter system in general)
-Easier way to swap lineups/positions in Guild Wars

8 Likes

It would be great if stamina gain had a better system. Upgrading heroes is becoming more and more difficult.

3 Likes

A mi lo que me gustaria seriamente es que los combates fuesen mas interesantes y que NINGUNO hiciese tanto daño como para oneshotear un equipo entero. Ni ninguno hiciese tanto cc como para no darte opcion de moverte en todo el combate.

I chose mods. They need to find other ways of getting them other than invasions. Not all of us, are strong enough to do invasions.

1 Like

Igualmente me parece que robo necesita actualizarse tambien…es muy aburrido jugarlo al igual que invasion que te hace perder mucho tiempo.
Al igual que tambien mejorar las campañas de elite lo veo muy necesario. Subir estrellas se hace demasiado caro en cuanto a resistencia. Se gasta demasiado para la tasa de fichas de heroe que te dan.

Here is my post from January:

So, the friend level stuff is obsolete now, however, I think the sorting and filtering is even more relevant now.

I think hero balancing should be a voteable focus for 2021

1 Like

So many choices!

Genie-Open-Mouth-85286

Going with Hero management, but I also want the chat to get some love and care!

2 Likes

I would love for even a filter in hero management for when there is an action. I have all but 2 characters and to scroll through to fine that one ! is such a pain b/c you know I miss it the first time scrolling through.

1 Like

They already make stamina Regenerate faster, so… I think we should address other thing like heist or guild war

I would love players could do something with unused red skills chips. For example, I got A LOT of Nick’s red skill chips, and I think it would be awesome that some of them could be exchanged for… Idk, Nick’s character chips, disk energy, money, etc. I mean, that the rest of red skills that you don’t use could work with other things. I don’t know if I explained myself, sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If only they provided more information about which aspect of the options will be changed so that we could make better decisions…

Anyways, I voted City Watch, in the hope that they would INCREASE skill chips drop and slot in Epic. With so many red skills to work on and the non-stop lv cap, it’s impossible to keep up more than 5 red skills at max lv each month…

So, pls, everyone, pls vote for CITY WATCH!

P/s: I don’t understand why hero management is leading… True, it takes quite some time to scroll through our hero bank but is it that dire in need of improved? Compare to others?

3 Likes

The QoL improvement I’d be most excited on would definitely have to be Hero Management. You literally have to put money on the game to get over 8,000 energy for one badge with higher rankings. That puts many players who don’t have the funds to blow. This is a major disadvantage for Free To Play Players. Please take this comment into deep consideration. So many people have been talking about this since Red Teir came out. I appreciate all the work you (@Polaris) and your team at PerBlue. :relieved:

1 Like

I choose Hero Management!
I like Disney characters’ appearance and portrait.

1. I hope that the red skill icon will not cover the portrait too much.
  2. What I like about the current Hero page is that it allows us to see a larger portrait. Even after the reorganizing the hero page, I wish I could see the portrait as big as it is now.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney