Vote for future QoL Improvements!

My suggestions:

1. the power-ups chosing in invasion should by saved from battle to battle. separately in normal fights and mama bots fights. it’s so many work to add power-ups for each battle.

2. That amount of gold rewarded from rank in guild contest is to low (server 22). A lot of work to finish with first place and it’s not worth it

3. Chip system for upgrading mods is not that good. I have loot of mod materials and havn’t got decent chips to upgrade them. Similarly with upgrading red skills.

4. Farming chips in elite campaing is like endless story. it is no profitable to spend stamina there

5. Cosmetics rewards in contents give near nothing and should be replace with something more profitable.

9 Likes

Hero balance is not part of this discussion, but something that we regularly review.

We have limited people, so what would you want first?

8 Likes

The power up system in Invasion is being addressed in Patch notes 2.4 - go check it out:

Costumes are not rewards, do you mean Cosmetics?
Cosmetics is a great way to power up all your heroes and have added benefits.

2 Likes

Hire more people so we can get a QoL on everything :crazy_face:

11 Likes

One of these (maybe CW or ehnancement?) DO include red skills, right?
Because maxing red skills is as needed as it is difficult. Been working on Hiro’s red skill since it was released and it’s still very far from maxed, and the others are all a lot behind that…

5 Likes

Everything would be good to get improvements, but I did Hero Management because I have some good ideas. Some of them are similar to other ideas people have had. I will likely make a longer post about those ideas later. Improving Hero Management would be something that would be very useful for all. Other features, maybe not so much.

@Polaris I hope that these polls become more common in the future.

If only Epic CW gave hero chips as well…

6 Likes

What would be improved with City Watch @Polaris? Because I feel more keys more resets and more skill chips are needed so a red skill doesn’t take 3-5 months to max

1 Like

You know… I never thought about it like this but that’s a really good idea!

1 Like

I agree with the people who said to improve everything because every option on this list needs some improvements.

I wish we could vote for multiple options because there are multiple choices here I would like that they were fixed at the same time.

I personally think that Guild War should be fixed since it’s absurd that many guilds have to face opponents that are too hard or too easy to defeat. That ruins the fun of it, and Guild war needs to balanced.

I would also like Heist to be refreshed because Heist has been dying down alot lately, and I’ve lost interest in it alot. Heist could be fixed by fixing or removing Off-duty heroes since that ruins the fun of using heroes that we like/want to use. I also think that Heist should be fixed to have a way to remove afk Heist starters since they’re just hogging all the rewards while we do all the work.

Either way, I like how these polls are showing up more often, since the player’s voice is very important to fix the game so it’s enjoyable by all!

5 Likes

It would be great to be able to open 100 at a time of the non-standard crates like the tank hero crates vs the current 10.

1 Like

4jmmjx

6 Likes

How I believe everything could be improved

• Guild War
    • Fixing MMR matchmaking
    • Improving war crates, not just end-of-season
  • Hero Management
    • Search Bar
    • Favorites
  • Heist
    • Decrease off-duty heroes
    • Increase rewards, especially disk power
  • City Watch
    • Let player chose rewarded skill chips
    • Reward hero chips
  • Arena & Coli
    • Diamond rewards scale based on max server cap
      • This’ll justify ridiculous amount of diamonds needed in FTN
  • Hero & Cosmetic Collections
    • Weekly Cosmetic Crate gifts
    • More collections
    • More items in shops
  • Quests
    • Increase rewards
  • Guild Features
    • More consumables
    • More guild perks
    • Expand perks
  • Campaign
    • More rewards
    • Small but fair chance to drop full badges :eyes:
  • Inventory Management
    • Does this involve selling items?
  • Chat
    • Daily friends gift
  • Enhancement
    • Cheaper
  • Mods
    • Cheaper
    • More ways to earn mod pieces
  • Rankings
    • Nothing?
25 Likes

Too bad you cannot do like the top three things you want improved

1 Like

A mutli-choice poll (two or three, maybe?) would be good next time, because holy cheeseballs, there’s a lot I want to vote for.

I’ll go with Guild War. It’s just guild-branded Coliseum (meaning it requires a lot of effort, fights take ages, and it crashes like the Hindenburg) but with additional crappy matchmaking and the most confoundingly stupid mechanic in the game (“off-duty” heroes). Could we at least get a unique gameplay twist in fights for it, so it’s actually interesting? :slight_frown:

Heist and CW come in a close second; CW having poor design, and Heist being slightly more enjoyable than reading through the Terms of Service.

4 Likes

Guild wars - Right now Guild wars are becoming very stale. There’s no challenge or excitement at all. It’s pretty much always the stronger guild that wins. It would be nice if there was a way for weaker guilds to have some kind of advantage when using sabotages so that guild wars could be more fun and exciting. For example, giving the weaker guild more options to sabotage than the stronger guild.

6 Likes

I still think lowering the amount of bits needed to craft a badge is easier than that. (Also much more helpful)

Enhancement - yes, I´d even say less points should be needed overall.
Mods - I would like 250 mod power scaling all the way through instead of 1,000 later on. There could be compensation easily counted by the mods equipped.

4 Likes

And concentrate more on qol then color increase badges. Maybe do level every month as normal but new color (with badge development only up to halfway though a new color) every three to four months, let’s ftp improve and let whales not think their money going to waste and gives u more personel to work on qol improvements, sounds like a win win :wink:.

Most of these things could use an overhaul, but most shouldn’t be considered QOL improvements. Right now, heist sucks and I never do it, even when it could help for contests. I voted heist because it needs a full revamp to actually make it an enjoyable part of the game. It seems like the new auto scaling to rewards and deals is already helping gst resources easier and will continue to do so. I still feel like Creep Surge and City Watch could use some tweaking. Invasion still needs better rewards to make up for its time requirements, although the recent changes have helped move it in the right direction. I believe the player base deserves to have easier access to larger quantities of stamina items and crates without having to buy them. The same goes for experience items and gold, but even tweaks to the Port and scaling system could fix this easily. QOL improvements should make the game more enjoyable and less of a chore or expense. Everything else is just stuff you should be fixing or improving anyway.

6 Likes

Heist has numerous frustrating issues.

1. Characters get locked on the map sometimes during fights, usually Ambushes and Body Guards.
  2. It can be a pain to tap on the correct point on the map.
  3. Occasionally, the theif is able to reach remote gems before characters can guard it. It should never be impossible to protect all 10 gems. Difficult? Yes please. Impossible? No thanks.
  4. Communication during Heists could be improved, it’s a pain as is.
  5. Fix team level requirements to better match Very Hard and Super Hard challenges. Maybe set a minimum power for selected characters as well.

Would be nice:

1. Make the full character roster available, this isn’t a fun challenge to overcome, it’s just annoying.
2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney