Vote for future QoL Improvements!

I think so, too. Perhaps if the wording was better, like “Hero UI management”, many would have voted otherwise.

Unlike almost any other issue on the list, hero management promises simply more convenience. Whereas with other QoL, we might expect both convenience and better rewards.

I would actually expect hero UI changes to be done “by the way”, little by little. Revamping game modes like war, heist or collections feels like a lot more work. :thinking:

2 Likes

I still need 40 Genie costume things to complete his costume… it’s annoying cause its the only one I need for the costume collections. Please bring them back so people have a chance to complete them.

3 Likes

They’re available in cosmetic crates… :sweat:

1 Like

Exactly this ^

Adding a Blue dot on a blue team hero’s icon seems like something that would take a competent developer like 10 minutes.

This kind of poll seems like we’re voting on the next “big project” improvement… if it turns out to just be a bunch of little odds & ends like that which should really be done from time to time anyway and contribute nothing to actual gameplay, it would be very disappointing.

9 Likes

I’ve not got any from cosmetic crates since they was released

I think the survey isn’t presented properly if they are looking for quality of life updates. With that said to maintain this game at a high everyday for a year or two and further is definitely creating quality of life issues. It’s nice to see that PB is recognizing this. One Q.o.L. option that comes to mind is a guild perk that is a possibly a weekly (the less reset time would of course be better) consumable. When activated all the dailies are automatically cleared with all associated rewards issued. Actually doing some of the items may still need to be done but maybe it automatically checks you in, posts your mercs, signs you in, collects your daily videos, and collects your three daily stamina claims. If you so choose so to do heist, CW, surge, arena, coliseum, or war then you can but you would’ve already claimed the daily.

My suggestion is not not in the list but can you change the music to something better? Something grander that matches with Disney movies?

The theme already fits. No thank you.

4 Likes

I think there must be better chat options

As the leader of Silvermoon in S21 I would love to see a cross-server guild war and a cross server contest.

Not sure the logistics but it would be very fun to have S21 battle S22 in a Server-wide contest. And would also be very cool to have a guild war where Silvermoon or 2319 from S21 got to battle the Immortals or the Inklings from S22. Playing the same top 3 from each server gets kind of old. Would be interesting to have the top guilds from each server batte each other. Just my thought.

Other guild war recommendation would be to have rooms 1-6 reduce or increase stats by a percentage not by a set number. Doesn’t do anything to increase or decrease reality, armor, skill power by 100-500 if a room is left standing, but it would mean something if they were actually a percentage perhaps 2-10%.

@Polaris

5 Likes

A Q.o.L. Issue I have is the reality of way OP toons being released. It’s just plain frustrating to have to deal with them. When this happens there is a loss of pleasure to play the game. There is OP and there’s just plain stupid and Some more recent toons are just plain stupid. If this concept continues my interests won’t.

More standard emojis in chat. Facepalm emoji is sorely needed

1 Like

I went ahead and voted but it’s so difficult to narrow down to just one. Here are what I’d love to see addressed in the future…

War - A more intuitive system to set room lineups. I’d like to have access to all lineups and be able to sort them. For the record, I don’t have a problem with the matchmaking. I feel like you should expect to get matched up unevenly at some point… sometimes in your favor, sometimes not.

Heist - There should be an option to report afk players. It’s annoying and wastes everyone else’s efforts. Also need to see who is starting fights too early and pulling heroes off diamonds. And the chat… everyone has accidentally sent heist messages to the wrong chat at least once. It should be the default when you’re in a heist.

Guild features - More stats, more tracking, more everything! When deciding if someone needs to be kicked from the group we’re left with a small sample of stats that paint a small picture. I’d like to easier see just how much someone’s worth is to the group. And surge stats are gone completely! Kind of hard to require surge participation when you can’t monitor it easily… I’m left to taking screenshots of the standings 15 minutes before it ends just so I have some sort of record.

Chat - I’d like the ability to add a few people to a custom chat. Currently the only private chat options are officer chat and a private one on one. Sometimes you end having to send the same message to several people or play tag between message threads. And VIP/global chat is a toxic mess. Reporting players should be much simpler.

City Watch - As others have said, it would be great if we could get some regular hero chips here as well as red chips. Chips are hard to come by for a lot of heroes and it’s crazy that the elite campaign only gives you a chance at a chip… its so frustrating to do your 3 elite level daily quest and come up empty handed.

4 Likes

I think of fews…
1, please reduce stamina use in the latest rank of badge.
1.2, f2p cant catch up anymore:( also new player hard to join.
2, i wish easy invasion come back. Now need too much time to build bots(own). If i wanna stay in top 5 i need to spend 4 hours+ a day.
3, war reward is really sad
4, why we dont have market revised each hour anymore?
Thanks

4 Likes

after they were released, perblue gave out free cosmetic crates. you can also get them from contest rewards each week.

Obviously the war, changing the random assignment according to mmr that logically doesn’t work as it should and we constantly have unjust wars.

Not my thought, but the problem with wars (at least in my server) is that there aren’t enough strong guilds to compete against. From the top10 guilds we go against, only two or three are on a more stronger level, others are on a weaker scale. Hopefully there will be more server merges in the future to fix that issue.

Speaking from experience, server merges alleviate that problem for only a month or two; before long, though, enough people migrate from “weaker” guilds to “stronger” ones that there’s once again a wide gap even among the top 10 guilds.

Ah, that’s good to know. Seems it might be a bit more complicated to fix, then.

Coliseum.
There are too many opponents. Which means, too many keys and too much fighting.
And too much combinations for the right team against each opponent.
1 key at day and maximum 7 opponents at week.

War.
Gives to guild leaders chance to distribute the war crates.
Anyone who makes an off target attack will not receive the crate.
It is right that the concept of collaboration be highlighted.

Deals.
And please, gives us better deals on server 21-22. Too much money needed to be competitive compared to other servers.

Best regards guys

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney