Vote for future QoL Improvements!

Have one more problem!

When reach legendary, the Guild remains a lot of time without rewards until the end of season!

PLEASE IMPROVE IT TOO!!!

IMPROVE the offers content!!

More energy on offers please!!
Insignias are too expensive and need more energy to follow the grow up gamming

Now that new heroes are so strong, we naturally use new heroes more often.
It’s fun, but I want to grow my favorite hero and keep using it for a long time.
I want new content that everyone can play together, like Haste.
It would be great if there was a combination of related heroes in that content alone. For example, the combined special move of Ralph and Vanerope.
I want to enjoy my favorite hero to the fullest.

This is the only statement I agree upon, otherwise, this is for QoL, not major game changes :grimacing:

4 Likes

Polaris said that the aim on 21-22 was to “not screw up the balance as in old servers”. So, the deals won´t be better anyhow.

Saved Lineups: Ability to name them.

I would love if there was a way to name saved lineups. So if I create a yellow team for trials. Then I could name that lineup “Trials: Yellow Team”

Right now they just are in order of power but most of the time I don’t remember why I created that lineup since there is no way to sort or categorize.

A sort/filter feature would be great also based on game feature i.e:
Arena
Coliseum
Port
Invasion

2 Likes

Yeahh but mainly for older characters. For newer characters I’d say only Cheshire Cat really needs a nerf

3 Likes

Of course. Stat revision downwards (for overpowered characters like Cheshire, Mulan, Kristoff etc.) and stat revision upwards (for characters on the bottom of tier lists mainly)

Tier list before 2.4 for everyone here. C and D tier characters need a refresh.
Violet was refreshed, has red skill, still on the bottom.
Jack and Merida will get a red skill, Merida might got higher, Jack surely won´t.

You can deal with her… I don’t think she needs a nerf…

3 Likes

And LSB? :grimacing: Or maybe Maximus?

2 Likes

Her blue skill needs higher cooldown. That´s all of a nerf she needs.

Mods in general need to cap the amount of bonus levels on SP mods to +40. Thus eliminating the +160 absurdity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Senselessness idea (again).

3 Likes

fully useless idea

Ok, 7x amount of Nick´s SP (thus sharing SP) is fine? How?
7x amount of Jack´s BD given is fine? How?
Li Shang, Kristoff and other characters with 7x more efficient Armor/Reality/any buffs is fine? How?

Tell me, how it is fine? It dematerializes the core of the game by making you able to make characters with absurd amounts of stats.

@Polaris what do you think? Is 7x the amount fine? Could the team look into it?

1 Like

Just as Tron can give.

Just as Maximus can give.

Yes, because the game received this year 30 different support heroes, and damage dealt by toons isn’t big.

And Kristoff have other problem, his purple skill allows to ignore tenacity.

Just as other heroes can’t die for whole battle or deal huge damage.

You just want people to leave game just as before with Gizmonerf. Sick!

5 Likes

Funny you mentioned Gizmo. One has yet to see the nerf of Gizmo-EQ, Gizmo-Pleakley (SP gains) and Mim.

For the record, both nerfs and “leaving it as be” costs PerBlue money. The only question is which costs more. I doubt slight changes would make entire paying playerbase leave, actually.

And if so, then people were playing to indulge their ego, not to play itself. :slight_smile:
That seems like something going around these forums often too.

Oh yeah them too, never saw them in PvP yet so I didn’t think of them

Nah he can be beaten

5 Likes

I would really like a way to mark heroes as “favorites”, the way we used to do with friendship campaigns.

When I’m focusing on a certain set of heroes and trying to level them up (stars, colors, skills etc) it would be nice to be able to view all of those ones together for comparison and help me plan what to do next.

Currently you can sort heroes by team, power level, etc from the drop down. I think this would be an ideal place to add in “faves” so you could sort it to show your favorites at the top and others below (or just show the faves if that’s possible).

Have we stopped people to upgrade Nick, Jack etc ? Oh Have we?
Ppl can upgrade whom they want. If They give absurd stats then Ok Upgrade them give them +160 mods… We arent stopping anyone.
It Doesnt ruin The game anyway.
Launch Of New Meta every patch notes , And their skills , their stats all are absurd? First leave +160 on mods, focus On New Charcaters stats how absurd they are.
Look at Basic stats at nick and jack ,its relatively
Toooooo Low

So Nerf Cheshire.
Mods is just fine

4 Likes

Cheshire Cat seems to just be the next level of power creep. We had to place Mulan in a whole new tier above S when she was released, and I think Cat will go straight into there too.

To compare to eg. Nick since he’s been discussed & both deal fantastic damage -

Nick is a damage hero, and his Shuriken Pops was considered a pretty big hit. Base at level 205 it would deal around 1m damage to a single enemy.

Cheshire is a Control hero. At level 205, his Head Toss deals 6.7m base damage to a single enemy, stuns them for 10 seconds, and activates 1.5 seconds earlier.

Cheshire’s white skill also does around double the damage of Nick’s lemming rush at max lemming count and with maxed red skill - and saps them all for 15 seconds.

:exploding_head:

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney