Vote for the new Rank Color!

Need toxic to go ahead and win this

1 Like

I like Toxic.

If it picks for Platinum. It’ll be fine and the story continues with new powers. And also part of 100 years of wonder

If it picks for Toxic. Can’t wait for Glow in the Dark.

If it picks for Spirit. That’ll be beautiful.

If it picks for Gem. That was amazing for something extraordinary

2 Likes

Holy cow! This is going to be a hard one. I’m choosing fire for now, but I won’t mind which is ultimately going to turn out.:star_struck:

Agree on bronze

I don’t know. Gem looks way cooler than the others.

Soooo shiny

09260106b02bdfecddb010cc8022300e

3 Likes

These all look very cool so it was hard for me to decide

Toxic
 for obv reasons😂

1 Like

Platinum is the only one the looks different from what we already have. Looking at the color wheel, the only ones that would’ve made sense to use are pink, gray, brown or black, since we’ve used all the other basic colors. But if we’re moving away from basic colors to just random colors, I’d say platinum is the only one that stands out from the crowd. Every other option just looks like a slight variant of something we already have.

But I probably wouldn’t label it as “platinum,” since that doesn’t leave much room for growth, as the tyipcal order is ‘bronze, silver, gold, platinum.’ Unless we’re pretty confident that the game will have run its course and is coming to an end in the next two years, then we should probably go out with platinum.

3 Likes

Figured I post this just for fun and maybe some give some good ideas :-).

2 Likes

All of the others besides platinum are too close to existing ranks

1 Like

Although they are not finalized supposedly, I’m not a fan of some of the names at all. We’ve got a very easy and clear system of ranks like Green, Blue, Orange etc.

Then the new rank for some reason will be named like “Toxic” or “Spirit” ? :man_shrugging:

How does a new player have any idea what that is?!

Keep it simple & consistent!

Platinum as a rank canonically makes the most sense I suppose, and looks the most different from any existing rank (although it’s basically just
 grey
 ) but as pointed out would need a different name to avoid confusion with Purple in shorthand form.

4 Likes

would just need a “t” after “P” and before the number :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Why do they all look like what we already have except one? Platinum gets my vote because it’s the only one different from what we already have.

Black? Pink? Aqua? Many other options that are different from what exists are out there.

1 Like

We need gem!

Surprised this hasn’t been put in the in game announcements screen seeing as you don’t get long to vote. Surely want as many people voting as possible

Just seen it’s in the mailbox Nevermind

I agree toxic does look good

1 Like

Toxic is awesome.

1 Like

you’re assuming PB haven’t already started working on the design/development of their chosen colour into the game :stuck_out_tongue:

that would be the most likely scenario based on past User Poll experience

1 Like

The Spirit rank color

And we also have Platinum leagues for Arena, Coliseum, and war, as well as Platinum badges and Platinum credits; having a rank named Platinum might, I fear, be the tipping point for causing confusion.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney