Vote for the new Rank Color!

I like spirit. It’s a cool blue. I like it a lot.

Go platinum, be kind to those with sensetive eyes. Avoid Spirit and Toxic at all cost please help me god

1 Like

Ultraviolet

Yes but for Arena and Coli above Platinum are only Challengers. So it is the highest non-Challenger league

Platinum Credits are also the 2nd highest. Only Sapphire is above them and as far as I know no one has even suggested “Sapphire” (basically Black) as the name of the rank…

1 Like

Easy choice…most different than existing

Spirit goes so hard​:fire::fire::fire::100:

Guys I know how much we are excited for this but don’t risk most of your stamina unless you have more than enough like I have 1.87 and to me it’s not good enough but if I have more than 20.0 then that’ll be enough

Maybe do a new hero vote

1 Like

It doesn’t work that way because Disney is their boss

I think Platinum is best because it’s the 100th motif for Disney.

Smart one Spark

Made this quick edit and called it Crystal, basically Gem’s background with a brighter Platinum type color :-).

A suggestion as it should stand out better that way and have the unique letter C after Crystal.

7 Likes

#gemsweep will be real

Same lol, toxic with that glow of green is very nice

Toxic sounds good

I also like toxic. It kind of shows how strong really is in terms of a color that I should be more of a dark green. My second choose the one is platinum after all we got platinum badges

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind going the bronze route. Going from colors to metals to gems eventually. Feels natural.

1 Like

Gem :star_struck:

Se ve muy épico. Pero escogeria todos jej :+1:

1 Like

Platinum has my vote.

1 Like

El Ultravioleta

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney