Votes for new charcters

I thought about mentioning him, along with sir hiss, friar tuck, and the alligator captain of the gaurds. I’ve got all kinds of good ideas that freely available to anybody interested,from characters wishes,to game improvements, and suggested boss changes.

I agree.but I think only the newest should join the game.

Such as poe and bb8,finn,rey,kylo ren,first order stormtrooper,general his,C3PO and R2D2,chewbacca and porg.

1 Like

I vote sora

5 Likes

Eda the owl lady?

Villaintine’s Survey: Vote for your fav Villain!

Next Desired Villain

Yes of course

How About:

Mother Gothel
Flotsam and Jetsam (Duo)
The Hyenas (Trio)
Clayton and Snipes (Duo)
Morgana
Pain and Panic
And
Sid

2 Likes

What major Disney or Pixar film currently without characters in the game would you like to see characters added from?

Vote here: Missing Movie Characters (Survey - Vote)

How about Kristoff I have some good skills for him. White Skill. Calling Sven . Every 8 seconds kristoff calls sven . Sven runs around the enemy and sven takes a lot damage from the enemy. Green Skill. Carrot. Kristoff throws 4 carrots at the enemy dealing 89 HP. Blue Skill. Crystal Swing. Sven has crystals on his antlers and swings the crystals at the enemy dealing 69 HP. Purple Skill. Best Buddies. Kristoff and Sven run the enemy over and damage tem

1 Like

*them I am so sorry

Please ludwig vont drake

Please don’t revive dead topics, @Bravo_Swann_VII

I vote for Penny (From bolt) Wilbur (from meet the Robinson) Agent P (from Phineas and Ferb) and Slinky dog (From Toy Story) were in the game

1 Like

Don’t revive dead topics @ozi_swag

It’s who I want in the game @Grim_grinning_Ghost

just, please don’t revive topics.
It’s annoying and unneeded

Look I’m new to all this and It’s my first time using it if there’s a new topic going call tell me @Xavier_The_Great

1 Like

just don’t comment on old topics, it’s that simple.

Oh ok then I’ll try to find most recent ones @Xavier_The_Great

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney