Stars 1
Roll backline support

Trial team yellow

Entrance wander arrives in his orbble then it pops

Victory wander plays his banjo

Defeat wanders eyes fill up with tears

Basic attack see white skill

White skill harbingers o doom

Passive instead of a basic attack wander plays his banjo healing all allies by x hp and each ally gains 10% damage if they are damage role 15% attack armor if they are a tank 30% attack speed if they are a support and x shield if they are a control each for 6 seconds. active wander pulls out his metal guitar and solos all ally gains 200% attack speed for 11 seconds

The increase has a chance to fail against enemies above level x

Green skill useful hat. wander pulls an item out of his hat either a bouncy ball, some cash, or an alarm

Bouncy ball wander throws it causing a worm monster to chase it dealing x normal damage to all enemies

Some cash. wander gives it to an ally that ally gains 3 stacks of hardy for 7 seconds

Alarm. Wander turns it on stunning all enemies for 8 seconds

The stacks of hardy have a chance to fail against enemies above level x and the stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level x

Blue skill gift give wander gives an ally a gift that ally gains 100% attack speed for 6 seconds and is energized and gains x armor

Purple skill over yonder, wander gains 200 energy when an ally crits 3 times

This has a chance to fail against enemies above level x that were critted

Red skill nice guy

Harbingers o doom now stuns all enemies equal to the number of allies times 2,seconds.

Useful hat now gives energizes all allies besides wander.

Whenever an ally crits against a stunned enemy that enemy is stunned for an extra 3 seconds

The stun duration increase has a chance to fail against enemies above level x

Friendship with Kermit

When wander and Kermit notice they have a lot of things in common they decide to make a song the lyrics go like this

BANJO BUDDIES

BANJO BUDDIES

I AM WITH A BANJO BUDDY

BANJO BUDDIES BANJO BUDDIES

I AM WITH MY BANJO BUDDIES

BANJO BUDDIES BANJO BUDDIES BANJO BUDDIES BANJO BUDDIES

Then it repeats 11 times

Disk is called banjo buddies

All of wander skill heals all allies by x hp per level they have

Friendship with pleakley

Wander wants to know facts about mosquitoes so he asks pleakley to teach him it is an 8 hour seminar

Disk is called a buggy trip

When wander gains extra armor or attack speed give half of the amount to the nearest damage roll ally for the amount it lasts

Classification massive support like animal and madame mim but supports and stunner

1 Like

Your likes give me power and incoming lord hater post now not a spam

Haha very funny

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney