War attack( For god sake sake fix it)

I just attacked in war and got a clean sweep , and now its showing that target has not yet attack and also my attack has been consumed as well as the heroes i used to attack?! Plus in war log my attack is not even shown?! This is quite fustrating as my guild depends on me as we are a rising guild, so i appericate you look into this.! Server 16 Guild name Underdogs attacker is Joker.

3 Likes

Did you lose connection during your attack?

This is such an issue but support blamed everything but the game having a bug. I have one of player who was so excited it finally went through. And we noticed certain guilds no matter what they are going to lose the attack.

4 Likes

No i didnt, i prefectly took them out 2/2. This time it doesnt even show in the war log and also my attack and heroes have been consumed .

Look at joker my id. Only shows my extra attack.

Some of my guildmates have it happen almost regularly. Does Perblue care?

3 Likes

If you send in a support ticket, we do review all the logs for those battles and investigate any errors we find. In many, many cases, this behavior is the result of a poor network connection, memory issues on the device, or another app on the device interrupting the game. Send in a ticket with all the details and we’ll take a look!

1 Like

Can’t there be implemented a failsafe for War like for Surge? I.e. if a player has this happen, their heroes and attack aren’t consumed, enemy team is left untouched.
Even one per guild in every War would be a terrific improvement.

2 Likes

Building in a failsafe to refresh everything would just be exploitable by people who cared to force crash their game if they didn’t sweep so they could try again with a different setup. Something like that is fine for a non-competitive game mode like surge, but not for War. There wouldn’t be a way to “limit” a bug like this to X number per guild either. No thanks, hit with a stable connection or better device that doesn’t cause an issue.

2 Likes

As far as I know, Surge is limited so War could be limited to 1 per guild or something, as well. I didn’t really think of it as a competitive vs non-competitive issue, though. It’s just incredibly frustrating for my guildmates to lose a valuable attack because game memory usage isn’t optimized properly (when it’s NOT the internet).

1 Like

How to send in a ticket polaris?

Tap your player icon in the bottom left corner, and then tap the support button. Search the FAQ for your issue, and if you don’t find an answer, use the icon in the top right to make a ticket for support.

1 Like

Thank you, i will do it.

Joker they told me the same thing Polaris just mentioned but, I have 1G internet connection, and a brand new phone, plus this is the only app that closes on itself and doesn’t seem to pull up a send in ticket to developer.

1 Like

Now that “Quick Fight” is a thing and a nice feature in the friendship campaign, is it possible to get this implement (or sort of) in the guild war (also coliseum)?

I love watching the heroes battle each other, but at this point I’ll throw anything just to be able to help my guild and finish my battles without crashing.

2 Likes

Great idea @Pepper if it was in war we wouldn’t be having this problem quite as often.

It’s really sad when you know you have a good connection yet no matter what you say it falls on deaf ears.

Again quick fight in war, Is a good idea. In my opinion.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

It’s annoying

My friend who has sadly quit the game thanks to a variety of issues, including War crashes, mentioned an easy fix to avoid people abusing a War failsafe like the one I proposed earlier:

Solution: server remembers which heroes you attempt to use and prevents you from using any other heroes should you crash and attempt to reclaim the failsafe. That is, hypothetical Team A goes into a War battle, crashes, you can’t log in and use Team B, only Team A again, to be able to use the failsafe.

Obviously I don’t know myself how this game functions but maybe it helps.

1 Like

That’s actually a great idea, but I imagine would require quite a bit of recoding :thinking: definitely would be worth the effort to us players, though.

Eu tenho um problema muito frequente com guerra e coliseu. Simplesmente, eu nunca sei se conseguirei fazer um ataque bem sucedido ou uma derrota estressante. Isso varia, tem guerras que eu consigo atacar, em outras o meu jogo fecha apenas quando eu vou atacar, e o mesmo acontece com o coliseu. O impressionante é que o jogo só fecha sozinho nestes modos de jogo. Eu já enviei mensagem para o suporte pedindo uma correção, mas fui informado que o problema está na memória do meu celular, o que certamente é uma mentira, já que em certos dias eu passo horas sem usar o celular e meu jogo fecha, em outros eu jogo com vários apps abertos e consigo atacar normalmente.

Na minha opinião, a solução não é dar uma 2ª chance com quem acontece isso, até porque muitos iriam usar isso ao seu favor, mas acho que sempre que ocorresse este fato desagradável, a batalha deveria ser pausada imediatamente, e não simplesmente contabilizada como derrota. E então um prazo para o jogador concluir aquela batalha. Espero que dessa vez haja boa vontade para receber a minha sugestão, e é isso, forte abraço para quem leu até aqui.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney