War attack( For god sake sake fix it)

I think that could still be abused. The only real solution would be to ensure the server/client communicate the battle based on who was selected instantaneously and make the visual we watch play out be a simple replay of what the server already computed. I can’t even say they don’t already do this though, I haven’t done any testing to take a look

If they do, maybe adding a “Quick Fight” feature that just sends the information and spits out the result without the actual battle could be great.

1 Like

That is how Arena & Coli work - the reason it’s not for War is probably because of the ability to toggle Auto

Players can already abuse the fact that a Heist’s outcome depends on a single Hideout battle and throw Heist games for others willy-nilly, consuming their time, effort and Heist tickets.
Perblue don’t care (yet). I made a thread about it. There are way, way more Heists daily than there are Wars.

Why bother about people abusing something that would not even hurt anyone (directly)? I can’t think of how such a War failsafe would actually really hurt people.
As I can see from this thread, this crash issue is extremely relevant to lots of players - myself not included.
I don’t experience crashes in War, only Invasion and Surge - and not often, thankfully. But I would be mad for any other guildmate of mine with those issues.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney