Was supposed to be a pig (Creeper unlikely character concept)

Name: Creeper

Quote: “Hissing noises…”

Description: The creeper was a mistaken mob added into Minecraft willing to give off jump scares and massive destructions into the battlefield.

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star::star::star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: The creeper bites the enemy.

Entrance: The creeper walks normally to position.

Victory: The creeper jumps up and down happily.

Defeat: The creeper turns red and falls flat on the ground sideways, then vanishes away from a smoke that appears.

White Skill: Igniting Explosion
Passive: In each basic attack, the creeper applies 2 stacks of “Creeped” to the enemies. This status goes up till 10 stacks.

Active: The creeper consumes all stacks of “Creeped” from an enemy by igniting itself and then blow up, dealing X damage per stack. The creeper then walks back to normal position after vanishing when blowing up.
Green Skill: Jump Scare
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
The creeper sneaks to the farthest enemy, being invisible in that process, and then reappears when reaching to that enemy and scares that enemy for X seconds, dealing X damage.
Blue Skill: Charged Struck
:shield:True Damage
When the creeper reached up to 50% of HP per battle, a lightning bolt will struck on the creeper and then the creeper explodes, dealing X damage and knockback to the enemies.
Charged_Creeper_Animation
The creeper then walks back to normal position after vanishing when blowing up and will grant itself X HP.
Purple Skill: Aw Man
The creeper gains X HP for each stack of “Creeped” that it consumes in “Igniting Explosion.”
Red Skill: Losing Inventory
“Igniting Destruction” and “Jump Scare” now has the enemies lose X armor and X energy when being damaged when the Creeper uses these skills.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X more damage to enemies who doesn’t have a “Creeped” status in “Igniting Explosion”

Friendships:

Creeper/Megavolt
Stacking Up
Allies: Kida, Anger, Shan Yu
Stunning Explosions

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Max HP
  • “Igniting Explosion” and “Charged Struck” now stuns enemies for X seconds.

Creeper/Randall
Element Of Surprise
Allies: Violet, Stitch, Mike Wazowski
Creeper Goes Invisible During Each Wave

• +X Skill Power
  • The creeper now goes invisible for X seconds or when it activates “Jump Scare” during each wave

Improvements and feedbacks are welcomed! I hope you liked it!

5 Likes

Why don’t you just call the concept: “The Pig”

Well, the creeper was just supposed to be a pig. Because Notch, the creator of Minecraft, accidentally made a creeper instead of a pig.

I know that. I was just saying. A long title isn’t that necessary.

I like the title

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney