Wayne Szalinski (Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Hero Concept)

Wayne Szalinski

Inventor and entrepreneur Wayne Szalinski tows his shrinking machine into the battlefield while also utilizing some of his other at-home creations.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Midline Tank
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Given that my machine can substantially reduce the size of bulky payloads… and fuel supplies of the savings to the space program would be staggering.”

Animations:
Entrance: Wayne pulls his shrinking machine into the battlefield.
Victory: Wayne celebrates at the success of his shrinking machine’s operation.
KO: Wayne rushes to fix his shrinking machine.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Wayne zaps enemies with his shrinking machine.

White Skill - Pint-Sized Powerhouse - Fantastic Damage
Wayne shoots his shrinking machine at the enemy with the most HP, shrinking them and decreasing their Skill Power to 40% for 7 seconds.

Green Skill - Bad Connection
Wayne puts on his helmet to make a phone call, removing X reality from the furthest enemy during an 8-second time block. If an enemy attempts to deal damage to him during that time, Wayne will hose them down with a fire extinguisher, slowing down their attack speed by 50% until the 8 seconds are over.

Blue Skill - Mail’s Here
Wayne shoots mail out of his reengineered mailbox, stunning three random enemies for 5 seconds.

Purple Skill - Science Is Always Cool
Enemies take X additional damage from Wayne once they have been shrunken down by his shrinking machine at any time during a wave. His energy gain is increased to X.

Red Skill - Everything’s Fine
If Wayne is ever charmed or stunned during a battle, he removes X armor from enemies each time he performs his “Pint-Sized Powerhouse” skill.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Bad Connection

Friendships:
Wayne Szalinski + Ian Lightfoot
Campaign: Energy Solution - Astonished by Ian’s use of his Arcane Lightning, Wayne wants his help in technologically harnessing the spell’s energy as a new source of the City’s power supply. Until their tests are successful, Wayne and Ian will stop at nothing.
Disk: Double-A Plus
Disk Memory: Wayne’s “Mail’s Here” skill deals X damage to enemies.
Disk Power: Z White Skill power
Allies: Captain Hook, Baymax, Sarah Sanderson

Wayne Szalinski + Quorra
Campaign: Bigger and Better - Wayne has finally figured out how to reverse the shrinking machine’s effects at will. In an attempt to test the new enlargement energy on an apple, Quorra unexpectedly steps in the way, causing her to grow three times larger than a school bus. While Quorra seems interested in this new change, Wayne works his hardest to “un-reverse” the effects.
Disk: Size Matters
Disk Memory: Enemies are slowed down by an additional 30% when they are hosed down by Wayne’s “Bad Connection” skill’s fire extinguisher.
Disk Power: Z max HP
Allies: Scrooge McDuck, Sally, Ariel

2 Likes

How much energy does he gain? I would recommend being a little specific with such a skill.

I LOVE This friendship!

Other than that, great friendship concept!

I’d hate to repeat my criticism from your Royal Pain concept, but I’d reccomend you just say that it shrinks the enemy with the most HP, evasion, tenacity, etc.

That’s fair.

1 Like

Btw, could you explain what tenacity and evasion is?

Actually, just list everything I don’t already know about yet.

Tenacity reduces the duration of disables applies to a hero
For every 1 tenacity above the skill level that applies the disable, the duration of the disable is reduced by 1%
For example, if Cheshire’s uses his green skill at level 100, and the tenacity of the targetted hero is 150, the stun from the green skill’s duration is reduced by 50%

Evasion allows heroes to “evade” a disable entirely, preventing them from recieving it at all. Once again, every 1 evasion above the skill level that applies the disable grants the hero a 1% chance at evading it (damage is still done, only the disable is not applied)
For example, if Cheshire’s green skill is level 170, and the evasion of the targeted hero is 200, there is a 30% chance the hero will evade the stun

Hopefully you dont find this confusing, lol, tell me if there is something you dont get

Thank you.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney