We don't talk about him (Encanto spoiler warning)

:warning: WARNING :warning:
This concept might include major spoilers to Disney’s Encanto, which came out not so long ago so I assume not everybody watched it. If you plan to, you better leave this topic.

Bruno Madrigal
1-star, Midline, Support

“What if I show you something worse? If I see something that you don’t like you’re gonna be all “Bruno makes bad things happen! Oh he’s creepy and his vision killed my goldfish!”.”

Entrance: walks at the arena with his hood covering his face, then reveals himself.
Bruno Entrance

Basic attack: Throws salt at the enemy.
Bruno Basic attack

Victory: Dances, throwing salt in the air.
Bruno Victory

Defeat: Crosses his fingers, holds his breath and leaves.Bruno Defeat

White skill: Future vision

Passive: At the beginning of each wave the player picks three out of nine possible debuff types for Bruno to predict: Slow, Fatigue, Hex, Curse, Sap, Pierce, Shatter, Study or Scare. Every time an enemy receives one of the picked debuffs, they lose 5% of their Skill Power till the end of the wave. This skill can sum up to 10.
When on Auto, Bruno chooses three debuffs that his allies can apply. If there are less than three types, he picks the rest randomly.
Active: Bruno makes a vision about the enemy team. This applies one random debuff he picked on each enemy, while his allies get 40% attack speed boost for 9 seconds and 25% of Skill Power removed by Bruno’s visions for 6 seconds.
Speed buffs have a chance to fail for allies above level X. Skill Power buffs are also less effective.

Green skill: Make the spackle

Bruno dresses up as Jorge and stands like that for 5 seconds. While standing, he receives 100% less damage.
If an ally applies any buff to Bruno while he stands as Jorge, he cleanses them.
The cleanse might fail for allies above level X.

Blue skill: Free entertainment

Two rats appear in front of Bruno. He uses a cardboard card to create a performance with them, healing himself for X HP. If any of Bruno’s allies is affected by a debuff he picked to predict, it gets removed immediately.

Purple skill: Assuming the worst

If an ally applies a debuff picked by Bruno and it lasts longer than 6 seconds, the amount of Skill Power removed increases to 7%. This bonus doesn’t affect the maximum.
This bonus is less effective if the debuffed enemy is above level X.

Red skill: Misunderstood prophecies

If an enemy is affected by a debuff picked by Bruno, he has a 75% chance to dodge their attacks.
When Bruno uses “Make the spackle”, he also becomes immune to Energy Removal.
The dodge chance is lower against enemies above level X.
+X Reality
+X Evasion
+X Healing from “Free entertainment”

Friendship disks

Bruno Madrigal/Linguini & Remy
“Everyone can act”, Helpful shows
+X Max HP to Bruno and his allies
Bruno’s allies receive 15*S% healing he gets from “Free entertainment”

Bruno Madrigal/Kronika
“As been foretold”, More debuff picks
+X Armor
+X Skill Power to Bruno and his allies
Bruno can now pick two more debuffs with “Future vision”.
Enemies affected by the picked debuffs deal 8*S% less damage to Bruno’s allies

7 Likes

Ooh this is very creative! I like how you implemented his future-telling into the passive effect!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney