We need more villains!

There’s only one true villain in the entire game and it’s Zurg! That’s it!
(Barbossa doesn’t count, he’s not a true villain)
Forget Scar, Hades & Ursala! Those three maybe already in the works… Possibly. But nothing has been confirmed.

Who we really need is: Syndrome, Yokai!!, Gantu, Maleficent!! & Davy Jones!!!

3 Likes

Zurg is not a villain. He is a villain who becomes good. Like Maui, Nick, and many others throughout disney’s history.

3 Likes

U know Maleficent is coming to the game with Scar & Hades right?

2 Likes

and Ursula also coming

3 Likes

@Drone_IX I already said in my description that I’m already aware of Scar and Ursula… So your reply and Doctor_powerline’s are kinda pointless. Maleficent though, I still need proof.

@Champion_David I saw majority of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and throughout the whole show he was evil… when did Zurg turn good? I need references

2 Likes

Who is Yokai and Buntu sorry Gantu ?

Oh Davy Jones is DEFINITIVELY sth to anticapate for…

2 Likes

I think he turns good doesn’t he ? Have to watch the movies again…

2 Likes

Don’t see what’s wrong, but ok

3 Likes

One true villain… I disagree.

There isn’t a real villain in the game, yet. By “real”, I mean that the said villain doesn’t change affiliations or becomes good or something.

1. Zurg

He is portrayed as a villain. He was going to be the main antagonist. After his encounter with the Toy Party, his revelation to Toy-Buzz as his father and his downfall by Rex’s hand (tail in this case), this happened. When the Toy Party was chasing Al, Andy-Buzz asked Toy-Buzz if he wanted to come with them, Toy-Buzz responded that he can’t because he’s playing catch with his Dad (Zurg). Zurg wasn’t trying to kill Toy-Buzz, and is instead nice to him.

Conclusion: Zurg turned good.

1. Captain Hector Barbossa

I haven’t watched PoTC though, but I can tell you that he’s a villain turned good.

About the villains…

There’s an unofficial announcement that Captain Salazar (a permanent PoTC Villain) is going to be added in the game.

2 Likes

@Wild_Eule Yokai is the amazing villain from Big Hero 6! And I agree, I don’t believe Zurg ever became good. Captain Barbossa is different compared to Zurg though.

1 Like

No villans up to this day.
Zurg acting like this in Toy Story just because he was programmed like this, same problem was with Buzz.

Ralph need to do his job to keep game “alive”.

Barbossa, no idea, never watched.

2 Likes

The video game villains in Wreck-it Ralph are programmed with their specific roles. They can’t do anything to fight it.

Ralph is not a villain. He doesn’t destroy the building because of fun or pleasure, he destroys it because he wants justice.

3 Likes

@Mr_fasTastic there’s nothing wrong, I’m just suggesting new Heroes, so you’re comment is not needed.

1 Like

@HeroSSWin You do know Zurg saying that he is Buzz Lightyear’s father in Toy Story was just a parody to Star Wars? Lol meaning it’s probably not true nor was it ever mentioned in the show which is Canon.

2 Likes

Yes, I know that, but do you know the reason why Zurg became passive to Toy-Buzz?

2 Likes

Yes, Ralph was “programmed” but the whole movie of Wreck it Ralph was based on him proving he was good, and at the beginning of the movie you can see he never really liked his life so he was never really bad.

But Zurg in “Buzz Lightyear of star command” the show is where Buzz’s “toy story” is actually based off of. Zurg never really was good in the show.

Yes, Captain Barbossa was the enemy in the first movie but in the rest of the sequels he was more of a neutral character, he only helped if it benefitted him in some kind of aspect, but hey that’s a pirate for you.

1 Like

You are saying the show, which I’ll be honest I didn’t watch most of, rakes precedence over the movies? Zurg wasn’t really considered a bad guy by the end of the movie

2 Likes

@AgentGoofy Yes… It does. Buzz Lightyear of star command expands on Buzz’s story after the first movie. In the first episode Buzz says to Woody “This is my story”

1 Like

I posted proof of Maleficent and it was flagged as inappropriate. Didn’t see anything wrong with it though

1 Like

Yes zurg turns good
extra text

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney